+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me to fill Indian visa application with RTD

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Hi all, It will be highly appreciated if someone guide me how to fill indian visa application form with RTD passport. Form asking Citizen of Country and National id number. But i am applying with RTD. Please someone help me with information. Thank you

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi all, It will be highly appreciated if someone guide me how to fill indian visa application form with RTD passport. Form asking Citizen of Country and National id number. But i am applying with RTD. Please someone help me with information. Thank you
Select from the drop down menu "Stateless"
and then write your RTD no.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Thank you. I heard they issue 30 days visa. Do you know-Visa Days count from RTD return date or start 30 days after enter to India?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Thank you. I heard they issue 30 days visa. Do you know-Visa Days count from RTD return date or start 30 days after enter to India?
01. 30 days visa. They will give you exact time frame from which date to which date.
02.you can increase visa once you reach in India by FRRO online portal. The extension will also be 30 days and cost about 5700 Indian Rupee.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
01. 30 days visa. They will give you exact time frame from which date to which date.
02.you can increase visa once you reach in India by FRRO online portal. The extension will also be 30 days and cost about 5700 Indian Rupee.
Thank you for reply. I submitted 16 september 2023. today i saw news that BLS is suspending their work due to govt policy of India. I am worried.. How to get my passport back? Any update from any one?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Thank you for reply. I submitted 16 september 2023. today i saw news that BLS is suspending their work due to govt policy of India. I am worried.. How to get my passport back? Any update from any one?
Sit Tight and wait for the Purlator Home delivery.
Your passport will be delivered at home, doesnt matter if it is stamped or not.
Just chq the BLS tracking regularly.

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
Sit Tight and wait for the Purlator Home delivery.
Your passport will be delivered at home, doesnt matter if it is stamped or not.
Just chq the BLS tracking regularly.
Hi. Thank you, i am already sit tight for PR process and now this headache... waiting waiting....hahaha

Jahangir.Alam

Nov 11, 2023
Hello Sir. Just need some guidance from you. Will I be able to get the visa extension right away after being in India ? And can I apply for evisa or do I have to apply on paper?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hello Sir. Just need some guidance from you. Will I be able to get the visa extension right away after being in India ? And can I apply for evisa or do I have to apply on paper?
Go to any travel agent/ money transfer agent nearest you. Tell them you need to apply for visa extension, they will do it for you and charge you a little.
There is government charge of 100 cad equivalent Rupee for E visa. You cant pay it by your any card, so thats the reason you need their help.
Or else, you can fill the online application for E visa, upload your documents and after that give the access of your portal to the agent, they will pay in favor of you.
One more thing, when you upload your documents, you must add a scan copy of an application addressing to the Frro officer and write why you need that extension.
Below is the e-frro portal

https://indianfrro.gov.in/eservices/home.jsp

Jahangir.Alam

Nov 11, 2023
Go to any travel agent/ money transfer agent nearest you. Tell them you need to apply for visa extension, they will do it for you and charge you a little.
There is government charge of 100 cad equivalent Rupee for E visa. You cant pay it by your any card, so thats the reason you need their help.
Or else, you can fill the online application for E visa, upload your documents and after that give the access of your portal to the agent, they will pay in favor of you.
One more thing, when you upload your documents, you must add a scan copy of an application addressing to the Frro officer and write why you need that extension.
Below is the e-frro portal

https://indianfrro.gov.in/eservices/home.jsp
Thank you for the help Sir. Now in my case as you mentioned in one of my another forum that I wouldn’t be able to apply for e visa as I am a currently a rtd holder. So should I just apply for visa through bls and once I visit india , I will be able to apply for an extension right away?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Thank you for the help Sir. Now in my case as you mentioned in one of my another forum that I wouldn’t be able to apply for e visa as I am a currently a rtd holder. So should I just apply for visa through bls and once I visit india , I will be able to apply for an extension right away?
Yes. But some one said in your other post that India is not offering Tourist Vis now a days, so chq before your plan.

Jahangir.Alam

Nov 11, 2023
Yes. But some one said in your other post that India is not offering Tourist Vis now a days, so chq before your plan.
I will surely speak to them sir. I am just worried about the extension . When I reach india will they be able to extend my visa right away if I apply through FRRO?

skyisthelimitbd

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
I will surely speak to them sir. I am just worried about the extension . When I reach india will they be able to extend my visa right away if I apply through FRRO?
Vai How many times you will asked this question? I already answerd because i had gone through this process.

Jahangir.Alam

Nov 11, 2023
Vai How many times you will asked this question? I already answerd because i had gone through this process.
Vai I do appreciate you walking me through everything step by step. My problem is I am bit nervous as I never went through this process and I have zero knowledge of it and my total duration of my trip that I am planning is for three months now lets say if I go there and I don’t get an extension, financially it will be big loss for me as I will paying for everything upfront. That’s why I am seeking your guidance again and again so that I don’t miss anything but I apologize if it upsets you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Vai I do appreciate you walking me through everything step by step. My problem is I am bit nervous as I never went through this process and I have zero knowledge of it and my total duration of my trip that I am planning is for three months now lets say if I go there and I don’t get an extension, financially it will be big loss for me as I will paying for everything upfront. That’s why I am seeking your guidance again and again so that I don’t miss anything but I apologize if it upsets you.
You should not be planning a 3 month stay when you are only granted a 1 month stay. There rid zero guarantee that you will be granted any extension. If anything India is not feeling very empathetic to both refugees and people from Canada. There is also a very good chance that you will be asked for proof of your return travel to Canada. If you attempt to show a return trip for 3 months later you could be denied entry to India because it would show intention not to follow the rules of your visa which is for a 1 month stay. Why do you need a 3 month visit? How are you able to take 3 month off from your job?