+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME ,medical request been delayed for 7 months!!!!!

vicki928

May 7, 2010
HI , eveyone, i am soooo upset and worried about my application , i applied PR to bufflao under Manitoba Nominate , i got my Maniotba Nomiate approved at last Aug 2009, and i asked to send my application to Bufflao to process my application which i sent it to Bufflao office back to Oct 15 2009, and i got a file number from bufflao at Jan 27 2010, but I STILL DIDNT GET THE MEDICAL REQUEST yet.... Its has been 7 monthes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an international student, i wen to university of manitoab and had a Degree there, i have been working for 2 years. and have been in canada since 2002. I EMAILED bufflao office 4 times, they all told me is that my application is in process, and no action is required by me at this time, i asked them why my medical request delayed for such a long time, they just ingorne my question and didnt mention anything about my medical request AT ALL,
I am sooo Upset and worried, i barely can sleep right now. I ordered CAIPS, and i should get it by end of this month, i called MPNP office few times, they told me that they have no control to CIC office, and i called CIC call center, they tell me that they cant see the files in BUFFLAO,,, i wrote email to BUFFLAO, they dont answer my question,
CIC didnt ask me to provide more supporting docement or whatsoever, NOTHING, they just tell me is in process.
I am sooooo UPSET,,,,AND WORRIED , WHAT SHOULD I DO??? DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY APPLICATION?
I dont have Any CRIME RECORD and my job is very stable and good pay , and i didnt provide any fake docements, WHAT IS WRONG ,, PLEASE HELP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS KILLING ME NOW!!!!

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
just keep on with your normal life, it really depends on the visa officer who handle your case and we have no control about that. The waiting time for every step of your application is really stressful so for the meantime if you could still focus on your work, project, sports, recreational activity, schooling, house repair and other task that you will not keep on thinking about your application in Canada every now and then, I think that sounds better.

vicki928

May 7, 2010
Thank you enjiniko , I wrote another email to CIC, I will wait and see whats going on?
I really pissed off.....