+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me ! It's urgent as I have just 14 days.

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Hello Guys Today I received this mail from CHC Islamabad :

" Application # :

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is in reference to your application for a Study Permit.

Our office sent you a medical form along with your original passport on 28th May, 2011. You were requested to complete your medicals and have the results submitted to our office within 30 days.

To date, we have not received your passport or your medical results. You are requested to complete the medical at a Designated Medical Practitioner as soon as possible. Once you have completed the medical, please return your original passport to our office. This letter MUST be returned with your passport. Medical results must be received in our office within 14 days of this letter. At that time, a decision will be made on the basis of the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application

But the problem is that I have not received my medical letter or not even my passport yet. I don't know where they have sent. Today I'm going to TCS visa office at Karachi. I will ask them about my medical letter and passport. I'm in big trouble and really very worried. Don't know why it only happens to me. I don't have much time as it's mentioned in mail that I have just 14 days. Please help me in this. I will be thankful to you.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sufi said:
Hello Guys Today I received this mail from CHC Islamabad :

" Application # :

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is in reference to your application for a Study Permit.

Our office sent you a medical form along with your original passport on 28th May, 2011. You were requested to complete your medicals and have the results submitted to our office within 30 days.

To date, we have not received your passport or your medical results. You are requested to complete the medical at a Designated Medical Practitioner as soon as possible. Once you have completed the medical, please return your original passport to our office. This letter MUST be returned with your passport. Medical results must be received in our office within 14 days of this letter. At that time, a decision will be made on the basis of the information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application

But the problem is that I have not received my medical letter or not even my passport yet. I don't know where they have sent. Today I'm going to TCS visa office at Karachi. I will ask them about my medical letter and passport. I'm in big trouble and really very worried. Don't know why it only happens to me. I don't have much time as it's mentioned in mail that I have just 14 days. Please help me in this. I will be thankful to you.
Hi Sufi

Contact them and see if they have actually sent out your passport or not!! if they have, check if it was sent to the correct address. If they made some mistake like sent it to the wrong address, I would write a letter to the high commission explaining what went wrong and requesting more time.

All the best

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi sufi
dun worry bro u first confirm tcs then leave a post whats the situation.......alla the best

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Dear Sufi.......you should to reply to the CHC and inform him about the situation,CHC people will must co operate you and also make inquiry from the TCS office may address has putted wrongly on you envelop,be calm Allah will do better for you, have a nice time and be lucky.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I never heard that they send documents at your home address . . . Mostly the documents reached at your courier service provider and they inform you to collect your documents from there . . .

Take a print out of it . . . go to your courier service provider ask them to check the data if they haven't any info yet ask them to give you in written form or email you attach both the files and send back to CHC . . .

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Thank you so much brothers for your help. Actually TCS says that they have not received any thing for me since I applied. They told me that CHC usually send medical letters through other courier services but when they send your visa they will definitely use the same courier service from where you sent your application first time. And now I'm trying to find out in few other courier services. But it's really hard to find out my passport and medical letter. Please share your experiences like how did you all receive your medical letter ?

I'm really worried.

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Sufi.......first of all you should to make contact CHC and ask them about courier from there you will get right information otherwise it hard to find courier without CHC involvement so be urgent.

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehmoodi said:
Sufi.......first of all you should to make contact CHC and ask them about courier from there you will get right information otherwise it hard to find courier without CHC involvement so be urgent.
Yes Mehmoodi is right! You should contact CHC without further delay. Phone them or send them a fax,just as i suggested in my previous post!

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sufi they dont send the medical through different couriers they always send through same but its better to contact chc b4 any
further delay.....so be patient buddy inshallah all will become ok .....

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Thankyou guys for your suggestions. I have informed CHC about this situation. I'm really worried about the miss place of my original passport. It could be misuse by criminal person/group at any stage. I mentioned this in mail to CHC. Now let see what they do. I have been informing them since July that I haven't received my medical letter yet. But I don't know why these visa people are so care less.

Please pray for me !!

mehmoodi

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
sufi......may Allah keep you safe from every coming problems to you.....Our kind feeling with u dont take too much tension ALLAH will do something better then you thinking.have a nice time.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sufi dun worry buddy every thingwill be ok
.....just have faith in god man ......inshallah everything will be ok ...

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Thank you for your kind words brothers waziri and mehmoodi. You guys are really very helpful and supportive. I wish that we all get our permits. I'll love to meet you guys in Canada, not in pakistan : hahahah !!! LOL. Just kiding.

Pray for me I really need it. :)

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sufi said:
Thank you for your kind words brothers waziri and mehmoodi. You guys are really very helpful and supportive. I wish that we all get our permits. I'll love to meet you guys in Canada, not in pakistan : hahahah !!! LOL. Just kiding.

Pray for me I really need it. :)
dear we are praying for all inshallah we will meet ........in canada dun worry ......pray for us also .....