+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me how can I poof our relationship.

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys.
I have a question about how we can proof our relationship.

I saw imm5533 7. PRROF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR..

Are you and your spouse currently living together? YES
-Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreement listing both the sponsor and principal applicat
- proof joint utilities accounts ( electricity, gas, telephone)

---->Me and my boyfriend have stayed for a year in our owner house that like staff accommodation. we stay with co-workers but me and my bf have private room include kitchen , toilet . we don't share kitchen , toilet , bed( of course.. ha) with other person. that's why we don't pay rent house, hydro, internet etc. that is our benefit and all free to stay here.
What should I proof? I am just thinking some option .
1 ) GET witness letter ( co-workers who stay in that house.) about our relationship.
2) ask to owner to write that house is for employer and he pay electricity bill and gas like utilities but that house is on his son name.. my owner pay bill with his son name.
How I can proof? :-\

-important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address , such as copies of Government issued identification documents :
driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc

------> that house do have mail box so we always use our work place address. also he doesn't want his home address to this town so his health insurance and citizen card are still previous address. only he can proof last tax return letter ( work place ), mom's letter ( she sent letter and health care bill to him ) , bank personal information.
I have same address on my health care card, tax return letter , bank personal information too. is that enough?

we are going to get marry in this month or next month. we can provide our marriage certificate and 20 photographs .

import documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's sponsor
-----> we don't have employment or insurance benefits.

so,,,,um
we can proof we have stayed together a year .( but how ? we stay in owner house and the house on his son name . but my owner paid bill )
we use same address which is work place but not much document.
we can proof our marriage certificate and 20 photographs .
we have joint account, credit card. we paid grocery, food, clothes, phone bill, health care bill for share and paid together.
we proof text message, phone call, picture, his mom's letter, our friends and co-worker can be witness.

do you think is that enough to proof our relationship? or.. should I need do something more..
my bf has citizen and I have work permit with LMIA. I have plan to get pr by myself so I don't have much document.. but My bf propose me and get married.

please help me..

thank you for read my writing.

Emily12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
27/01/2017 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
05-04-2017
serena0210 said:
Hi guys.
I have a question about how we can proof our relationship.

I saw imm5533 7. PRROF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR..

Are you and your spouse currently living together? YES
-Joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreement listing both the sponsor and principal applicat
- proof joint utilities accounts ( electricity, gas, telephone)

---->Me and my boyfriend have stayed for a year in our owner house that like staff accommodation. we stay with co-workers but me and my bf have private room include kitchen , toilet . we don't share kitchen , toilet , bed( of course.. ha) with other person. that's why we don't pay rent house, hydro, internet etc. that is our benefit and all free to stay here.
What should I proof? I am just thinking some option .
1 ) GET witness letter ( co-workers who stay in that house.) about our relationship.
2) ask to owner to write that house is for employer and he pay electricity bill and gas like utilities but that house is on his son name.. my owner pay bill with his son name.
How I can proof? :-\

-important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address , such as copies of Government issued identification documents :
driver's licenses, insurance policies, etc

------> that house do have mail box so we always use our work place address. also he doesn't want his home address to this town so his health insurance and citizen card are still previous address. only he can proof last tax return letter ( work place ), mom's letter ( she sent letter and health care bill to him ) , bank personal information.
I have same address on my health care card, tax return letter , bank personal information too. is that enough?

we are going to get marry in this month or next month. we can provide our marriage certificate and 20 photographs .

import documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other's sponsor
-----> we don't have employment or insurance benefits.

so,,,,um
we can proof we have stayed together a year .( but how ? we stay in owner house and the house on his son name . but my owner paid bill )
we use same address which is work place but not much document.
we can proof our marriage certificate and 20 photographs .
we have joint account, credit card. we paid grocery, food, clothes, phone bill, health care bill for share and paid together.
we proof text message, phone call, picture, his mom's letter, our friends and co-worker can be witness.

do you think is that enough to proof our relationship? or.. should I need do something more..
my bf has citizen and I have work permit with LMIA. I have plan to get pr by myself so I don't have much document.. but My bf propose me and get married.

please help me..

thank you for read my writing.
Hi,
It seems like you have an ok amount of proof. I would write a letter and explain the living arrangement a little more and for sure get a letter from your Boss to explain that you live under his roof as employers and you live together and dates ect.

additional to what you have mentioned i would also get 2 or 3 notarised/statutory declarations from friends, employers and or family members to confirm your relationship and state it is ongoing and true. these need to be signed by the relevant authority in your country (notary, justice of the peace etc).

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Thank you for reply .

Do you think it works if i apply common in law as well ? Not a marrige ? Is that enough document ?

Emily12

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
27/01/2017 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
09-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2017
LANDED..........
05-04-2017
serena0210 said:
Thank you for reply .

Do you think it works if i apply common in law as well ? Not a marrige ? Is that enough document ?
I think (don't quote me) you need to have been living together for 2 years?

maledil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
File Transfer...
SA 24-08-2016 PR App Processing 30-08-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
Decision Made 10-02-2017 - PPR Email 21-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 15-03-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2017!!!
Emily12 said:
No common law is 1 year only

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
maledil said:
No common law is 1 year only
yap I think so . it changed 2017..

do you think is that enough document for common in law? I think process time is similar with married, common in law.

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Emily12 said:
i would also get 2 or 3 notarised/statutory declarations from friends, employers and or family members to confirm your relationship.

could I just write letter or go immigrate lawyer and make statutory declaration letter?
sorry for few question..

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
serena0210 said:
To be safe I would wait until you're married and then apply.
The fact you're living in a shared accommodation and have other bills/accounts going to alternate addresses with limited formal proofs of your current address, may make a common-law app challenging.

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Rob_TO said:
To be safe I would wait until you're married and then apply.
The fact you're living in a shared accommodation and have other bills/accounts going to alternate addresses with limited formal proofs of your current address, may make a common-law app challenging.
Thank you :)