+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help, how is going to apply inland

Elpit

Jul 7, 2012
please help! Who is going to apply this month or applied not long time ago! I am so confused!

We are applying inland. I have visitor visa and I am in Canada now. According to Guide 5289 all documents should be mailed to Vegreville, Alberta. However, this CIC page says: "All new Family Class applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada" . What does it mean?

What should I put in Q4 IMM OOO8 form? cpc Vegreville or spc Mississauga?

Thank you!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Elpit said:
please help! Who is going to apply this month or applied not long time ago! I am so confused!

We are applying inland. I have visitor visa and I am in Canada now. According to Guide 5289 all documents should be mailed to Vegreville, Alberta. However, this CIC page says: "All new Family Class applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada" . What does it mean?

What should I put in Q4 IMM OOO8 form? cpc Vegreville or spc Mississauga?

Thank you!
1. All Inland spousal applications go to Vegreville. Don't get the out of Canada and the IN Canada packages mixed up. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Elpit

Jul 7, 2012
PMM said:
Hi

1. All Inland spousal applications go to Vegreville. Don't get the out of Canada and the IN Canada packages mixed up.
A big thank you for your reply! What Immigration office should I put in Q4 IMM0008? I don't understand what is the difference?