+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help, got just 1 year work permit..

renincan

Feb 2, 2024
Hello,
I recently got 1 year of work permit instead of up to 3 years as I am completed 2 different courses from 2 institutions both of 8 months. My agent who applied for me said they put both completion docs in 1 pdf but IRCC said they never received 2 course documents, just one...
I am so worried, can someone please guide me? Do I reapply or do I raise webform? I do not have enough score to apply for PR and I don't want to go back after spending so much on 2 courses and only working for less than 1 year.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello,
I recently got 1 year of work permit instead of up to 3 years as I am completed 2 different courses from 2 institutions both of 8 months. My agent who applied for me said they put both completion docs in 1 pdf but IRCC said they never received 2 course documents, just one...
I am so worried, can someone please guide me? Do I reapply or do I raise webform? I do not have enough score to apply for PR and I don't want to go back after spending so much on 2 courses and only working for less than 1 year.
Your agent should know what needs to be done if you are still in contact with

renincan

Feb 2, 2024
Your agent should know what needs to be done if you are still in contact with
Thank you for your reply, will webform be enough to appeal the decision? I am so worried, I am unsure of all the guidelines.. my agent will put webform request for me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your reply, will webform be enough to appeal the decision? I am so worried, I am unsure of all the guidelines.. my agent will put webform request for me.
Your agent messed up the first time, by the sounds of it. Strongly recommend that you put in the webform yourself.

A webform is not an appeal. A webform is a request for reconsideration.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hello,
I'm sure that isn't the reason, and like you said it sounds like your agent's at fault, but both the institutions had PGWP-eligible programs right?

renincan

Feb 2, 2024
Your agent messed up the first time, by the sounds of it. Strongly recommend that you put in the webform yourself.

A webform is not an appeal. A webform is a request for reconsideration.
Yes, absolutely, have raised a webform. Thank you for the advice, hopefully it gets resolved

renincan

Feb 2, 2024
Hello, I have not received any updates on webform and IRCC agents say they are still processing the case specific webform. Does anyone know what else can I do to get this resolved??
I genuinely need help and don't know what are the options for me.

Hello,