+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help for PNP Ontario questions

Noumsi

Mar 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I am totally new here...Please I trying to understand how these stuffs works. so, please I have a couple of questions
and I will appreciated if someone could help me.

1) who is the employer here? your manager or HR

2) Apart from mail or in person, Did you guys send the application online or other sources??

3) Did you guys included the employment letter ( with all these requirements:

If provided, the letter must meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
o employment period;
o positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
o total annual salary plus benefits;
o Number of hours worked per week; and
o Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
If any of the above information cannot be provided in the letter, the applicant must include an explanation in the application.
Additional supporting documents may include (optional):
• Copy of employment contracts; and
• Copy of pay stubs.
If the applicant is currently working in Canada:
• Copy of employment contracts;
• Copies of all work permits issued by CIC and all immigration records authorizing employment for the period of work stated in the application;
• Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application;
• Copies of Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid and Notice of Assessment (NOA) statements (if applicable) for the periods of work experience stated in the application; AND
• Pay statements and any relevant documentation that can support the applicant’s work experience.
)

4) Did you guys also included these additional docs; Copy of applicant’s current résumé and Copy of applicant’s birth certificate ??

5) What are all the docs that my employer need to send ?????
it is only the Employer pre-screen application??

or added to the Employer pre-screen application, all these docs;
• Revenue Canada T4 Summary for previous fiscal year.
• Revenue Canada Schedules 125 (Income Statement Information) and 141 (Accounting Practitioner Information) for the past three years.
• Deed to the property comprising the premise; showing the employer as owner, plus the latest tax document listing the company address; OR A valid lease or offer of lease.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for your time in answering those questions.

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Noumsi said:
Hi everyone, I am totally new here...Please I trying to understand how these stuffs works. so, please I have a couple of questions
and I will appreciated if someone could help me.

1) who is the employer here? your manager or HR

2) Apart from mail or in person, Did you guys send the application online or other sources??

3) Did you guys included the employment letter ( with all these requirements:

If provided, the letter must meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company’s corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
o employment period;
o positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
o total annual salary plus benefits;
o Number of hours worked per week; and
o Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).
If any of the above information cannot be provided in the letter, the applicant must include an explanation in the application.
Additional supporting documents may include (optional):
• Copy of employment contracts; and
• Copy of pay stubs.
If the applicant is currently working in Canada:
• Copy of employment contracts;
• Copies of all work permits issued by CIC and all immigration records authorizing employment for the period of work stated in the application;
• Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application;
• Copies of Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid and Notice of Assessment (NOA) statements (if applicable) for the periods of work experience stated in the application; AND
• Pay statements and any relevant documentation that can support the applicant’s work experience.
)

4) Did you guys also included these additional docs; Copy of applicant’s current résumé and Copy of applicant’s birth certificate ??

5) What are all the docs that my employer need to send ?????
it is only the Employer pre-screen application??

or added to the Employer pre-screen application, all these docs;
• Revenue Canada T4 Summary for previous fiscal year.
• Revenue Canada Schedules 125 (Income Statement Information) and 141 (Accounting Practitioner Information) for the past three years.
• Deed to the property comprising the premise; showing the employer as owner, plus the latest tax document listing the company address; OR A valid lease or offer of lease.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for your time in answering those questions.
I think you need to spend more time reading the Ontario PNP website. Most of the time, the application documents requirements are listed crystal clear.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/