+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! File transfered but No medicals

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there other people in this forum who applied to Buffalo in Aug 2009? My ecase says that we started processing your file in Dec 2009 though I applied to Buffalo in Aug 2009 and then file got transfered to NY in February 2010!!
No AOR No Medicals in between!! Please advice!! I asked Buffalo they said ask NY City Office and when I asked NY City Consulate, they never replied!!! I have sent three emails, two faxes and one case enquiry through CIC website but no reply from NY! ??? :'( :'(

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada.lover said:
Are there other people in this forum who applied to Buffalo in Aug 2009? My ecase says that we started processing your file in Dec 2009 though I applied to Buffalo in Aug 2009 and then file got transfered to NY in February 2010!!
No AOR No Medicals in between!! Please advice!! I asked Buffalo they said ask NY City Office and when I asked NY City Consulate, they never replied!!! I have sent three emails, two faxes and one case enquiry through CIC website but no reply from NY! ??? :'( :'(
have you tried calling them ?

canada.lover

Feb 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did but telephone numbers they provided have a message about the website of cic. No human attends phone call. Is there any other number to speak to somebody at NY consulate?