+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HEL !!!!!Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello All

I submitted my e-APR on Sept 28th and I received the email which stated "Confirmation of online application transmission" and I assumed that is what AOR means. but today i received an update on my account where the email says "Acknowledgement of receipt - applicaiton for permanent residence" which is 20- days after my submitting e-apr. Is that normal? Did anyone else got AOR email after like 20 days?

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello All

I submitted my e-APR on Sept 28th and I received the email which stated "Confirmation of online application transmission" and I assumed that is what AOR means. but today i received an update on my account where the email says "Acknowledgement of receipt - applicaiton for permanent residence" which is 2- days after my submitting e-apr. Is that normal? Did anyone else got AOR email after like 20 days?
What's the date on the AOR letter you received?

sarastone

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you tobs and peacekeeper87. Just wanted to make sure that because of the issue my whole process shouldnt be delayed. its been 24 days since AOR and still no meds passed.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thank you tobs and peacekeeper87. Just wanted to make sure that because of the issue my whole process shouldnt be delayed. its been 24 days since AOR and still no meds passed.
check again tomorrow or the day after. Should go to passed then, assuming all is good with health I hope.

Reactions: sarastone

annibm

Oct 22, 2018
Hi I thought this is the right place to ask my query. I have submitted the pr application on 20th October. Just confirmation of application transmission I have received and not AOR. Will it happen like this?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi I thought this is the right place to ask my query. I have submitted the pr application on 20th October. Just confirmation of application transmission I have received and not AOR. Will it happen like this?
You should receive AOR just a bit after your application submission.
Some applicants however wait a few days before receiving it. But just like the case above, it will most probably have the date of your application.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
I am facing the similar issue. Submitted my e-APR on 10/21 and received only confirmation of online application transmission. When I called IRCC today, they aren't able to find my profile in their system. They say it's a technical glitch in the system. I would suggest you to contact IRCC and check what's going on with your application. They advised me to submit a web form inquiry about this technical issue.