+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide

Aistah

Jan 21, 2015
HI,

I am in Canada and have valid work permit. My visa is expired and I want to get my passport stamped with another visa. On CIC website I can't find visa application form if applying from within Canada. I completed all the questions and at the end there comes an application form entitled "IMM5257 applying outside Canada".

Please guide me how should I apply for a new visa or extending the same visa?

If MM5257 is the right form, they demand itinerary detail in supporting documents which I don't have this time. I have not booked my return ticket. Kindly guide me what to do?

Many thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Aistah said:
HI,

I am in Canada and have valid work permit. My visa is expired and I want to get my passport stamped with another visa. On CIC website I can't find visa application form if applying from within Canada. I completed all the questions and at the end there comes an application form entitled "IMM5257 applying outside Canada".

Please guide me how should I apply for a new visa or extending the same visa?

If MM5257 is the right form, they demand itinerary detail in supporting documents which I don't have this time. I have not booked my return ticket. Kindly guide me what to do?

Many thanks
1. Yes the 5257 is the correct form, note it is a generic form and used for overseas applications that is why the itinerary section is there: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=CA#applications Try using N/A