+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide me

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hi Guys.
I recently got my PNP Ontario nomination under masters stream. I am now going to apply for Pr but i am worried about if they do a credit check during the processing of the application. My credit score is not good nothing major just due to excessive late payments in past it got down. Can someone please guide me if they take a decision based on credit check or not.
I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
bornhunter said:
Hi Guys.
I recently got my PNP Ontario nomination under masters stream. I am now going to apply for Pr but i am worried about if they do a credit check during the processing of the application. My credit score is not good nothing major just due to excessive late payments in past it got down. Can someone please guide me if they take a decision based on credit check or not.
I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks
They really don't made decision on behalf of that.Because whoever check our CBR they need your auth first of all to check it;nobody can access your credit history without your written or verbal consent.I would advise still try to build it up for future reference.I know someone whose file is on collection even they got their PR without any issue

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Thanks for your response. I am building it for the future but now i have to apply for PR so quite worried for it now.