+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please For The Sake of God Help Me.......

ahmadomer63

Apr 17, 2012
Hello Great Friends Please help me regarding my question?

I applied in SIAST college in September 2012 intake for computer science diploma the college sent me conditional admission letter because of ielts. My ielts is on 19 may and result of ielts is on 1 June than i have to send the result of ielts to college for my final acceptance the college takes approx 2 weeks to post me the final admission acceptance letter for embassy so officially the Pakistan embassy takes 11 weeks but my consultant told me that Canada changed the policy last week and now embassy takes 8 weeks please tell me is it true?and secondly my all documents are complete but i have to apply on 18 June because of final acceptance and my classes are in September so please great brothers and sisters help me that what should i do,apply or not?Is it enough time for embassy visa processing or the time is very short and i should cancel the admission and again apply next year in 2013?Please help me out thnx.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
no man its not true upto my knowledge.it takes 11 weeks.
check the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp
Does this college undertake courses for january session.if yes then apply for january.
If not then look for some other colleges.
I have seen many guys waiting but their applications are still in process for almost more than 100 days.
dont believe ever on consultants always get ur information from cic website mentioned above.

ahmadomer63

Apr 17, 2012
thnx brother but this college does n't take in January but Saskatchewan is state which give immigration after 6 months work experience through its SNIP policy but that man also tell me that the visa ration in January is very rare as compared to September.....

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ahmadomer63 said:

I applied in SIAST college in September 2012 intake for computer science diploma the college sent me conditional admission letter because of ielts. My ielts is on 19 may and result of ielts is on 1 June than i have to send the result of ielts to college for my final acceptance the college takes approx 2 weeks to post me the final admission acceptance letter for embassy so officially the Pakistan embassy takes 11 weeks but my consultant told me that Canada changed the policy last week and now embassy takes 8 weeks please tell me is it true?and secondly my all documents are complete but i have to apply on 18 June because of final acceptance and my classes are in September so please great brothers and sisters help me that what should i do,apply or not?Is it enough time for embassy visa processing or the time is very short and i should cancel the admission and again apply next year in 2013?Please help me out thnx.
Brother dont woryy,u have enough time ,,,blv me just apply on 18 june as u said,,,bcs if chc does nt responed to u in time and if they want to approve ur application then he will ask for deferral letter and u can easily start in jan 2013 and hopefuly if they respond to ur app within time u will be able to start ur clases in sep,,,,so just apply in june :)

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ahmadomer63 said:

Apply in june.....

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
6 months is now one year for Saskatchewan !!!

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ahmadomer63 said:
SIAST does not take January Intake please guide me...........
Still aply in june,,,on 18 june ,u wil still be having 11 weeks,just count it,

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Last year my friend applied in June for visa and he got it before his classes, I guess he got the visa on 1st september. According to him it took 45 days for his visa to arrive.

So have faith in Allah and Apply. Its all about luck

faithworks

Oct 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soberdeepak said:
6 months is now one year for Saskatchewan !!!
Hi,
Its still 6 months if you have studied in Saskatchewan.
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

If you graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan you must have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. If you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan you must have worked for 12 consecutive months of paid full time employment (with a minimum of 1920 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation.
* Eligible types of work experience in Saskatchewan include on- campus, off-campus, co-op terms, graduate fellowships that can be verified by your institution, and work experience gained on a post-graduate work permit.