waived off
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
Hey Guys,

Can someone please check my duties and match it with the NOC code 2281?

The link is : (*5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2281*) Please add www in the beginning.

My duties are as follow:

• Maintain Network Access and Security through management of user accounts, email and group security profiles.
• Provide onsite and remote support for desktop and enterprise applications, printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, hardware and other end user issues.
• Manage software update process (Server and Workstation) including antivirus, windows updates and service packs.
• Monitor network performance and traffic (Switches / Router)
• Monitor Server health and performance (Event logging)
• Maintain issue tracking and knowledge base repositories and document technical solutions
• Work with vendors to maintain service levels / support and warranty issues.
• Emulate technical scenarios to find solutions and resolve issues
• Provide training to users with reference to identified difficulties and new tools / software implementation.
• Analyzes, designs, develops, tests and implements workstation set up and operating environment
• Generating weekly reports for liaising with supervisor and manager for resolving issues and maintaining high performance level
• Maintain IT documentation for Hardware / software Inventory
• Disaster recovery checks and provide daily / weekly backup
• Providing Administrative services for company’s domain

Once done, i will send it to my employer.

thanks a lot!

prakash.waghwani

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
11-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
thanks everyone!

ravinder86

Oct 13, 2015
Can some one check my duties for 2281..?

• Perform middleware administration and environment management, installation and configuration, including IBM MQ and WebSphere application server clustering on Linux, Unix and Windows based environments.
• Monitor existing Interfaces for data flow and responding to queries of Incident coordinators in case of service outage.
• Perform root cause analysis of incidents in production systems.
• Write and update the support documentation for the existing and new interfaces for the support purpose.
• Providing support to customers in achieving high availability and work load management solutions involving clusters etc.
• Configured the Application server software to each individual application’s requirements (Services Integration Bus – JMS / Web Services, JDBC, Security, etc…)
• Setting up of production servers from scratch.
• Configured the web server like IBM HTTP Server, Apache, and IIS with the Application server software plug-in on Linux/Unix environment.
• Resolving architectural issues related to WebSphere and other middleware products.
• Performance Tuned of WebSphere application server by configuring caching, queuing, pooling and JVM parameters Deploy applications to the Application server as well as define and set up automated application deployment mechanisms.
• Provided technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities. Provides technical solutions and escalated support for on-routine, highly complex technical issues. High level of customer interaction and required good communication skills
• Preparing Design documents, data flow diagrams and Data Interface structures for different environments and projects.