+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLANING TO APPLY IN MANITOBA PNPI

kvp

Sep 26, 2008
DEAR ALL,

I AM PLANING TO APPLY IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA PNPI.
I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED IN TORONTO,CANADA AS FEDRAL SKILLWORKER PROGRAMME BUT IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME FOR PROCESSING FROM INDIA.
NOW I WANT TO APPLY AS PNPI IN MANINTOBA BCZ MY ELDER CITIZEN BROTHER IS STAYING IN WINNIPEG SINCE 11 MONTHS. CAN I PUT THE FILE FOR DIFFRENT PROGRAMME IN CANADA?
WHERE I HAVE TO PUT THE FILE FROM INDIA OR WINNIPEG?

PLEASE GIVE REPLY........
PLEASE GIVE ME SUCH WEB SITE NAME WHICH IS HELP ME?

THANKS WITH REGARDS
KVP

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your brother can sponsor you when he has been living in Manitoba for 1 year and is a PR or citizen, see http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html

If not, you have to apply under general employment category, see http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-general.html and you would need a job in Manitoba and work permit and work there for 6 months before you can apply through this program.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A friend can not sponsor but maybe he can help you find a job so you can come on a work permit.

envision157

Jul 27, 2008
Thanks for reply. Actually I'm in Toronto for 8 years and mysister's file is in process for three years. Now we are really desperate to be in same country as she is the only one left behind there my parents are here too. I have friend in Winipeg and i'm looking for job there since 6 months though i have really good job here (I'm in finance).

i've heared that if friend is sponsoring than you need two sponsor and it becomes general Stream and take longer processing time than family stream...is that true?

How long it takes to get work permit? is it easy to find an employer to apply under Emplyer stream? Is it faster way too?

Your tips will be much appreciated...

srr

Oct 17, 2008
at list two friends or distant relatives can be your sponsor. and their going to support you when you arrive from canada and they should fill-up the affidavit of support from them you need to attached it on your documents... you will be categorized from general stream it takes to 1-2 yrs the processing times from the immigration.

Goodluck....

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I guess Manitoba does have a PNP where two friends can sponsor, see http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-general.html

If she was coming in on a temp work permit, it would depend on her line of work. If she could get an employer to apply for LMO and work permit for her, she could come and work. She could ask the employer later to apply for PNP.

chadpogi2003

Oct 24, 2008
I consulted the Fees Section of CIC website but i failed to calculate my fees.The site gives too much figures that I could hardly compute my EXACT fees.Please assist me in calculating.I am from Manila Philippines.I applied in the Family Support Priority Stream. I have already completed my papers except for the payment of fees (Permanent Resident).Please give me a more detailed information re: fees. Thanks.