+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PINOYS/ANYONE...SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES/IDEAS....

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
CASE :For TFW can we apply for a workpermit directly at vegreville office instead of submitting by mail or doing it by online?with new employer/same employer.......assuming we have an open LMO......

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pinoYAko said:
CASE :For TFW can we apply for a workpermit directly at vegreville office instead of submitting by mail or doing it by online?with new employer/same employer.......assuming we have an open LMO......
There is no public access to the Vegreville office.

pinoYAko

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2010
AOR Received.
november 8, 2010(1st AOR), MAY 20,2011 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
LOS ANGELES VO (MARCH 27,2012)
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Med's Done....
(MEDICALS DONE on 15-05-2012) (medicals results received by LA- VO on 01-10-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 10, 2012/( PP received @ LA VO oct. 19,2012) (NOV. 19 ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE)
VISA ISSUED...
November 11, 2012
LANDED..........
December 13, 2012 MABUHAY!!!!!!!!
hello. thanks

j.d

Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi po.. pwede po makahinge ng tip para mapabilis visa application ko.. inaaus ko pa mga redribbon paper ko. ung lmo ko po dumating nung june 15 pa. inaaus ko pa po kc mga papers ko mga 3rd week po ng august makakapag pasa na po ako ng application for visa.. any help po or tips para ma complete ko po lahat ng ipapasa ko sa embassy.. thanks po.. godbless

chief0422

Apr 6, 2011
pinoYAko said:
For Vegreville Office in ALberta, you can send it to there office thru mail. If you want to apply directly, you have to go to the border ( Montana Border to apply for a new work permit and visa.

jovel28

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 24, 2013
chief0422 said:
For Vegreville Office in ALberta, you can send it to there office thru mail. If you want to apply directly, you have to go to the border ( Montana Border to apply for a new work permit and visa.
[/quoin

can i apply my workpermit in montana even if my visa is expired already? if so what are the requirements? i have already a possitive l.m.o and job offer.. thanks!

jovel28

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney nova scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 24, 2013
can i apply my workpermit in montana even if my visa is expired already? if so what are the requirements? i have already a possitive l.m.o and job offer.. thanks!

soulkeeper

Nov 17, 2011
naloko po ako ng friend ko na asa canada..i paid her 3500 dollars at ngbigay sya fake lmo and contract.Pano ko po sya habulin?Residente po sya ng canada and she receiving disability pension sa Ca government.Sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng payo..patuloy po sya ngkokolekta sa mga applikante dto sa pinas at ngbibigay ng pekeng dokumento.

SKgirl

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
SK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
soulkeeper said:
naloko po ako ng friend ko na asa canada..i paid her 3500 dollars at ngbigay sya fake lmo and contract.Pano ko po sya habulin?Residente po sya ng canada and she receiving disability pension sa Ca government.Sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng payo..patuloy po sya ngkokolekta sa mga applikante dto sa pinas at ngbibigay ng pekeng dokumento.
hi. try this link.http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

How to report fraud
How do I report immigration fraud?
You can report immigration fraud by calling the Border Watch Tip Line at 1-888-502-9060. All information is treated as confidential.
How do I report citizenship fraud?
In Canada, you can report fraud in the citizenship application process – such as pretending to be present in Canada to meet the residence requirements for obtaining citizenship – by calling the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 and accessing the citizenship fraud tip line (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays).
Tips may also be reported by e-mail at Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca.
Overseas, you can contact your nearest Canadian visa office.
All other types of immigration fraud tips should be reported to the Canada Border Services Agency’s (CBSA) Border Watch Tip Line at 1‑888-502-9060. The CBSA is responsible for enforcing the provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Tips accepted by the Border Watch Tip Line include, but are not limited to, suspicious cross-border activity, marriages of convenience, misrepresentation in any temporary or permanent immigration application, or the whereabouts of any person wanted on an immigration warrant.
How do I report Internet or e-mail scams and fraud?
In Canada, you can report Internet fraud or other scams by contacting the Canadian Anti‑Fraud Call Centre.

Toll-free: 1-888-495-8501
Overseas and local: 1-705-495-8501
Toll-free fax: 1-888-654-9426
E-mail: info@antifraudcentre.ca

Overseas, you can report the scam to your local police.
How do I report a possible victim of human trafficking?
If you or someone you know is being exploited, contact your local police.

To report a crime anonymously, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Do not take the law into your own hands or get involved in any illegal activities.

soulkeeper

Nov 17, 2011
I am thinking of giving my direct complain to POLO Ontario since Canada is not under Phil Jurisdiction Law..Btw,andito po ako ngaun sa Pinas. Gusto ko rin mgbigay ng copy of my complain sa Social Disability Service since shes disable and receiving pension from the Ca government para imbestigahan siya. She lives in Balmoral Drive Brampton Ontario.