+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pinoy October applicants 2012

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Hi! Naku wala ako makita thread for my case... im about to apply sponsorship para sa asawa ko... Dont know how to start with the documents... Meron po kayo alam thread? Or maybe kung pwede nyo po share ano lahat sinubmit nyo sa pag apply dito sa canada? 1 year palang kasi ako dito sa canada... :(

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
September 16, 2013 - Toronto
xei said:
Hi! Naku wala ako makita thread for my case... im about to apply sponsorship para sa asawa ko... Dont know how to start with the documents... Meron po kayo alam thread? Or maybe kung pwede nyo po share ano lahat sinubmit nyo sa pag apply dito sa canada? 1 year palang kasi ako dito sa canada... :(
Hi xei, checked mo itong guide ni "pelipeli" courtesy of Mrs. D post, Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
xei said:
CIC Sponshorship Updates

Family sponsorship

Effective October 25, 2012, sponsored spouses or partners must now live together in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day they receive permanent residence status in Canada.

If you are a spouse or partner being sponsored to come to Canada, this applies to you if:

You are being sponsored by a permanent resident or Canadian citizen
You have been in a relationship for two years or less with your sponsor
You have no children in common
Your application was received on or after October 25, 2012

Learn more about the new conditional permanent residence measure for spouses and partners.

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child) or other eligible relative to become a permanent resident under the Family Class (FC).

If your family member is a permanent resident, they can live, study and work in Canada.

There are two different processes for sponsoring your family under the FC. One process is used for sponsoring your spouse, conjugal or common-law partner and/or dependent children. Another process is used to sponsor other eligible relatives.

Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, or dependent children to come to Canada as permanent residents. Learn more about sponsoring your spouse, partner or children.

Sponsor your other eligible relatives

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, you may be able to sponsor a relative to become a permanent resident under the FC. Learn more about sponsoring other eligible relatives.

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
xei said:
CIC News Release — “The Jig is Up on Marriage Fraud,” says Minister Kenney

Mississauga, October 26, 2012 — In an ongoing effort to deter people from using marriages of convenience to cheat their way into Canada, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) introduced a new regulation that requires certain sponsored spouses live in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years or they risk losing their permanent resident status.

"“There are countless cases of marriage fraud across the country,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “I have consulted widely with Canadians, and especially with victims of marriage fraud, who have told me clearly that we must take action to stop this abuse of our immigration system. Sometimes the sponsor in Canada is being duped and sometimes it's a commercial transaction. Implementing a two-year conditional permanent residence period will help deter marriage fraud, prevent the callous victimization of innocent Canadians and help us put an end to these scams.”"

The new regulations apply to spouses or partners in a relationship of two years or less and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time they submit their sponsorship application. The spouse or partner must live in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day on which they receive their permanent resident status in Canada. The status of the sponsored spouse or partner may be revoked if they do not remain in the relationship.

Minister Kenney was joined at today's announcement by representatives of Canadians Against Immigration Fraud (CAIF). Sam Benet, President of CAIF stated: “We applaud Minister Kenney for taking bold steps to address the growing problem of marriage fraud and for protecting the integrity of our immigration system.”

“I think it is a very good measure,” added Palwinder Singh Gill, founder of the Canadian Marriage Fraud Victims Society. “Canada's generous family sponsorship program was being abused because many people were marrying only to get a permanent resident card and then leave their partners. With this rule, those abusing the system will think twice.”

The regulations include an exception for sponsored spouses or partners suffering abuse or neglect. The conditional measure would cease to apply in instances where there is evidence of abuse or neglect by the sponsor or if the sponsor fails to protect the sponsored spouse or partner from abuse or neglect. This abuse or neglect could be perpetrated by the sponsor or a person related to the sponsor, whether or not the abusive party is living in the household or not during the conditional period. The exception would also apply in the event of the death of the sponsor.

The conditional measure is now in force, which means that it applies to permanent residents in relationships of two years or less, with no children in common, whose applications are received on or after October 25, 2012.

Conditional permanent residence does not differ from regular permanent residence other than the need to satisfy the two-year requirement.

These regulations bring Canadian policy in line with that of many other countries including Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom, all of whom use a form of conditional status as a deterrent against marriage fraud. The lack of such a measure increased Canada's vulnerability to this type of unlawful activity. It is expected that by implementing a conditional permanent residence measure of two years as a means to deter marriage fraud, Canada will no longer be considered a “soft target” by individuals considering a marriage of convenience to circumvent Canada's immigration laws.

“Canadians are generous and welcoming, but they have no tolerance for fraudsters who lie and cheat to jump the queue,” said Minister Kenney. “This measure will help strengthen the integrity of our immigration system and prevent the victimization of innocent Canadians.”

In addition to conditional permanent residence, CIC introduced, in March of this past year, a measure that prohibits sponsored spouses from sponsoring a new spouse for five years following the date they become a permanent resident. Along with a multilingual advertising campaign, CIC released a short video warning people not to be duped into committing marriage fraud. The video directs people to a specific page on the CIC website (www.immigration.gc.ca/antifraud) for advice on how to immigrate to Canada “the right way.”

Follow us on Twitter (new window to unfollow or login):

twitter.com/CitImmCanada

Photos of Minister Kenney will be available later.

For further information (media only), please contact:

Alexis Pavlich
Minister's Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-954-1064

Media Relations
Communications Branch
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations @ cic.gc.ca

SchzyLe

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0ctober 1, 2012
File Transfer...
November 5, 2012
Med's Done....
August 3, 2012
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
Wala pa ko PPR sis..wala na siguro..hahaha..I wish..

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
SchzyLe said:
Wala pa ko PPR sis..wala na siguro..hahaha..I wish..
Hi SchzyLe, malapit na yata tayong mga October applicants. Yung mga ibang August at September may PPR na, so baka April or May, magbigay na sila ng PPR for October... Ikaw ba yung nandito sa Canada SchzyLe? Good luck!

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
Uu nga sis, malapit na kayo magkappr sis! Tapos kami na ang susunod nyan. November applicant kasi ako. Wala akong makitang November applicant dito sa thread kaya nakijoin nalang ako dito sa october applicants :D

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
I have a question regarding dun sa picture for visa.If they will ask additional documents for Photo passport size, You still put your name,bday and signature at the back of the pictures?

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
April13 said:
I have a question regarding dun sa picture for visa.If they will ask additional documents for Photo passport size, You still put your name,bday and signature at the back of the pictures?
Hi April13, I think you still need to write your Name and Date of Birth on the back of your photograph. I think the purpose of this is for the CIC to easily identify your photo. Kasi minsan marami silang process at kapag walang pangalan ang photo mo baka sa iba mapunta, yun lang ang alam ko na dahilan.

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
E.Perez said:
Hi April13, I think you still need to write your Name and Date of Birth on the back of your photograph. I think the purpose of this is for the CIC to easily identify your photo. Kasi minsan marami silang process at kapag walang pangalan ang photo mo baka sa iba mapunta, yun lang ang alam ko na dahilan.
Aaaahh.. ok! Thats what I thought also. Thank you E.Perez. :D

xei

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply... but my concern is about the documents to be submitted ti cic-mississauga.. Di ko alam kung paano yung imm1344... yung co signer ba yung hubby ko? tapos kung kailangan na ba sya ma medical ngayon para ma submit result kasama ng mga applications? di kasi naka indicate sa kit kung paano procedure ng medical.. akala ko visa office manila mag rerequest once natanggap nila approval...

meoh2595

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
E.Perez said:
Hi meoh2595, almost every one here experience the same thing. After decision made for our sponsorship, we have to wait 12 months from the day they received our application. The only way that we can check our application status is thru CIC Client Application Status https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp using your Client ID, but most of the people here have links to Google Excel Sheets, check below my profile. Most of the applicants who completed their application process + PPR + Visa + Landed, they waited approximately 204+ days... some September applicants already received their PPR, so maybe yours is on the way... ;) ;D Good Luck!
ok salamat po!

E.Perez

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 13, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 22, 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
May 21, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 5, 2013
LANDED..........
xei said:
Thanks for the reply... but my concern is about the documents to be submitted ti cic-mississauga.. Di ko alam kung paano yung imm1344... yung co signer ba yung hubby ko? tapos kung kailangan na ba sya ma medical ngayon para ma submit result kasama ng mga applications? di kasi naka indicate sa kit kung paano procedure ng medical.. akala ko visa office manila mag rerequest once natanggap nila approval...
Hi xei, base dito information sa baba yung IMM 1344, it's all about the Sponsorship. The form (MM 1344) must be completed by the sponsor, the co-signer if applicable, the principal applicant. Kung applicable lang daw yung co-signer, so kapag sponsor mo asawa mo, write "N/A" lang sa co-signer. In the future na mayroon kayong sponsor like kung naiwan yung anak nyo sa Pilipinas, pwede mong ilagay asawa mo na nandito na.

Doon naman sa medical, ang ginawa ng asawa ko sa Pilipinas bago namin submit ang application, nagpa medical muna sya, kaya naisama ko na lahat. Kung makikita mo sa Document Checklist - Sponsor (IMM 5491) sa number 27, "Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependents (Copy 1 of Medical report: Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017), signed and provided by the panel physician". Actually yung Medical Results, yung medical hospital na magpapadala sa Canadian Embassy-Manila. Kaya mas maganda maisama mo na yung IMM 1017, para wala ng problema sa processing. Sa Document Checklist - Sponsor sa taas nakalagay, "If you do not enclose all the required forms and documents, your entire application will be returned to you."

Part 1: Sponsorship forms

Document Checklist [IMM 5491] (PDF, 159 KB)
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking [IMM 1344] (PDF, 356 KB)
Sponsorship Evaluation [IMM 5481] (PDF, 110 KB)
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 97 KB)
Sponsor Questionnaire [IMM 5540] (PDF, 160 KB)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)

Part 2: Immigration forms

Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB)
Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB)
Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 88 KB)
Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire [IMM 5490] (PDF, 142 KB)
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 55 KB)

SchzyLe

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
0ctober 1, 2012
File Transfer...
November 5, 2012
Med's Done....
August 3, 2012
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
E.Perez said:
Hi SchzyLe, malapit na yata tayong mga October applicants. Yung mga ibang August at September may PPR na, so baka April or May, magbigay na sila ng PPR for October... Ikaw ba yung nandito sa Canada SchzyLe? Good luck!
Hi sis..sana nga sis by april or may mag PPR na tayo..hays para maksabay ako sa husband ko pag-uwi nila dito sa Pinas.BTW, ung husband ko ang nasa canada. bound to saskatchewan ako.uuwi nga sila this april or may eh kaya sana nga magPPR na tayong mga october.I WISH talaga... :D ;)

April13

Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 19,2012
AOR Received.
June 27,2013
File Transfer...
February 5,2013
Med's Done....
October 10,2012
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
June 27,2013
SchzyLe said:
Hi sis..sana nga sis by april or may mag PPR na tayo..hays para maksabay ako sa husband ko pag-uwi nila dito sa Pinas.BTW, ung husband ko ang nasa canada. bound to saskatchewan ako.uuwi nga sila this april or may eh kaya sana nga magPPR na tayong mga october.I WISH talaga... :D ;)
Huwag kang magalala sis, Magkappr ka na this April and i.enjoy mo talaga nang todo2x ang pagdating nang husband mo dito sa pinas. :D