+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PINOY LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JANUARY 2015

mae-ri

Jan 17, 2015
BATCH 2014-2015 Applicants

- To all Filipinos processing their applications (LMIA, Work Permit, Medical and other needed documents), let's talk here ;D ;D ;D

- To those who started processing their application, please post your timeline here :)

-Any tips or suggestions to help us process our applications will be high appreciated!!! :-* ;) :)

marjo ri co

Jan 22, 2015
Hi good day to all, I'm working here in Saudi Arabia and applied in Canada as a caregiver, i already received my LMIA and contract last January 2 after 1 month of processing, my NOC is 6424, i sent back my contract upon signing. My questions are:
1. Does Noc 6424 have chances to go through?
2. What are the next things to do after receiving LMIA and signing contract? Are there still things to be process?
3. Can i pass my documents in Canadian embassy in jeddah? What are the documents to be submitted?
4. What are the hospitals or clinics accredited by Canadian embassy for medical exam?

Thank u for your concern, may god bless you all..

Azal

Jan 7, 2015
Applied LCP Visa on 28 Jan 2015 via online. LVO is Islamabad (Pakistan). Right now don't know next steps.

fab.elle16

Mar 12, 2015
mae-ri said:
BATCH 2014-2015 Applicants

- To all Filipinos processing their applications (LMIA, Work Permit, Medical and other needed documents), let's talk here ;D ;D ;D

- To those who started processing their application, please post your timeline here :)

-Any tips or suggestions to help us process our applications will be high appreciated!!! :-* ;) :)
my sister is an applicant too..she's done with her speak test and medical sice Feb.no visa yet

msperez

Jan 2, 2014
Hi everyone. Here is my timeline..

June 24,2014 - online application has been started(Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi) . Same date i received the confirmation.

October - received an email from cic that my application has been updated

December - medical request

December 21 - medical done

January 3,2015 - application has been updated that I passed the medical

And until now I'm patiently waiting for the next step. Goodluck to all of us. Keep on praying. :)

hezel

Mar 8, 2015
Hi msperez,
From where are u?
Im hezel from dubai,k
Hows ur application now.Can i have ur number if its ok with you.
Thanks
Hezel

fab.elle16

Mar 12, 2015
Hi to all..my sister is a 2014 applicant she's done both speak test and medical and she just received an email fr immigration that she failed speak test so she need to re apply.After all the money that her employer spent for her application she was told to apply again,back to zero.LMIA now is 1000$.Shes depressed.Can you tell me if she can appeal?coz the letter fr immigration dated Feb 28 and her LMIA expiration is March 17,they just send the email to her this April,and if they send it to her earlier she could've re-do the speak test b4 the LMIA will xpire right but they didn't.Its like they waited for the LMIA to xpire then send the email that her visa was refused.Can u please help us what to do?thank you