October 2016, sent with application
Passport Req..
Waiting- hopefully in May
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi All!

I am going to send the FSW completed application package this weeks to CIO,Nova Scotia
Kindly let me know, in which form or forms I have to mention about the Visa office to process my application?
So far I didnt see any questions specific to visa office ?
please help.

Thanks

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
mkcanada said:
Hi All!

I am going to send the FSW completed application package this weeks to CIO,Nova Scotia
Kindly let me know, in which form or forms I have to mention about the Visa office to process my application?
So far I didnt see any questions specific to visa office ?
please help.

Thanks
Hello mkcanada,

I wish I could answer your question but I think it's more appropriate to address your concern under Federal Skilled Worker immigration topic or perhaps you ask this from the seniors. You could find them on the first thread (Spousal Sponsorship). I hope it helps.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Ang tahimik dito sa forum saan na kayo mga juners? Lahat na ba nagka visa? ako na lng ata ang naiwan :'(

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
They said they sent it but didn't received anything
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
Bakit parang wala na akong naririnig kay sis samjo?

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
simatar said:
salamat pero hanggang ngayon ako ay natutulala. nagsimba nga ako kanina at hindi ko mapigilang lumuha sa kanya kasi ang bigat sa kalooban kung sakaling hindi ko makakasama partner ko. God guide us all. Ibigay nyo na po sa amin to.
Wag po kayong mag-alala basta po palagi nyong isipin na "Everything happen for a reason" pasasaan po at ibibigay din po yan para sa inyo hintayin nyo lang po ang tamang oras at ibibigay din po yung visa nyo. God bless po sa inyo palagi ...!!!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
chelseaviel said:
Hello zadel,

Try this link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp it will take 30 days before mo ma resib ang GCMS notes. Your sponsor in canada should be the one to request for GCMS notes kasi doon nila isesend sa address nya. Malaki din ang maitulong ng MP kasi may access sila sa file natin sa CEM they could tell u immediately what exactly are the red flags why the case analyst/Visa Officer were not satisfied with the documents u submitted. Better to contact your MP.

Sa case ko naman I received a letter from CEM last Feb. 26, 2013 telling me that I have to submit a new NBI clearance with my correct name on it and authorized signatory kasi nde pa si Sec. delima ang nkapirma doon. This was the exact reason na sinabi ng MP sa husband ko kng bakit pinadalhan pa nila ako ulit ng 2nd letter. This is just the part of the letter I received from CEM:

Dear xxxxxx

This is with respect to your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied.

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations establishes that a foreign national "shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act." Due to the limited documentation/information you provided with your application, the information available is insufficient information to conclude that you are in a bona fide relationship with your sponsor and that you are not excluded from the family class pursuant to section 4 of the Regulations.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Therefore, before a final decision is made by an officer, you may submit a written explanation with respect to the concerns identified above. You are free to provide any submissions or information which you would like the visa officer to consider which might serve to allay these concerns This may include additional proof of relationship in the form of cards, letters, photographs, proof of financial support, e-mail exchanges, chat transcripts, etc. which may support the development and bona fides of your relationship, or any other written documentation you would like to submit.

Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Therefore, it is in your best interest to ensure that if you do make additional submissions, they are fulsome and address the above concern(s) as completely as possible.

You must provide any additional information you would like the officer to consider within 45 days of the date of this letter. You are also required to submit an NBI clearance with your correct middle name xxxxx

Grabe ng natanggap ko to nanghina talaga ako :'( sabi sa letter the ONUS is on me to satisfy the VO masyado akong na pressure ilang beses din akong nag absent sa work pra masikaso ang docs ko. I sent the docs last March 21 and they received it the following day and now Im still waiting for their response. Araw araw kong dinadalangin na sana this time maging ok na ang lahat :'( it's really torturing...it's like you are in nowhere waiting for some light. Im still keeping my hopes high as these visa officers are no different from us they might feel the same way that we do, they also have their own families we just need to convince them how real and genuine our relationship with our spouses. I wish everyone will have a good news soon. God bless us all!
Naalala ko sis nung mga time na I was really down nandyan ka at nandyan ang mga very supportive words mo para sa akin sis. Now in return gusto kong malaman mo na nandito lang ako to comfort you I know mahirap dahil personally wala ako sa tabi mo or di pa tayo nagmimeet on person pero thankful ako sa mga payo mo sa akin dati . About your case gusto kong malaman mo na sana lagi mong lalakasan ang loob mo at ipagdadasal ko na mabigay na ang visa mo. Hintay hintay ka lang sis ok darating din ang para sayo basta palagi mong iisipin ang mga Genuine relationship ay nagwawagi at nakakamit ang victory na VISA.

Isasama kita palagi sis sa prayers ko palagi naman yun ang dasal ko na sana makuha na ng mga naghihintay ang para sa kanila para makasama na nila ang mga behalf nila at makapag start na ng bagong chapter ng buhay nila. God bless us all sayo din sis ok .

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
chelseaviel said:
Ang tahimik dito sa forum saan na kayo mga juners? Lahat na ba nagka visa? ako na lng ata ang naiwan :'(
wala pa din ang Visa ng hubby ko.. :(

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jhona30 said:
hello guys.., I just received my PPR yesterday..sa wakas...june applicant po ako sept 24 sa oct 2 ang file transfer ko...woooooooohhhhh..THANK YOU LORD...additional documents passport,personal history since may 2007 to dec 2007,reciept RPRF,divorced paper ni hubby,nbi with my 2nd name jonalyn,appendix a..at remed po ako my nkaattached na form,...nagexpire po kz medical ko nung january sa lahat po ng naghihintay ng ppr at visa sama sama po tau dito sa forum at sa fb group...
Congrats!

zadel

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
25-09-2013
File Transfer...
27-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-7-2014
thank you everyone sa mga support ninyo...as of now wala pa din ako narinig sa imigration...all i can do is wait...kung ibgay samin ibbgay din un sa tamang panahon....
sa lhat ng naktangap na ng visa at ppr congrats sa inyo lahat...
sa ating mga waitng pa din pray tau lage and have faith in him...everything happens for a reason...
ingats lage mga ka forum..

chelseviel..salamat sa info appreciated po lhat ng sagot sa tanong ko...hope we receive ours soon.. =)
i am planning to go home to visit my partner an hirap ng magkalayo and we really do miss each other...for now uuwe muna ako pra mavisit ko muna sya...

simatar...wag kang magalala i know u will get approve...=)
good luck to everyone and god bless

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wala na po ba nag uupdate ng spreadsheet? :) Thanks

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
chelseaviel said:
hindi ka nag-iisa. andito pa akong naiwan. hindi ko pa din nga nasusubmit yung additional docs, kasi naman ang tagal magtrabaho ng lawyer ko. ang deadline ko is until april 20. nagwoworry na nga ako. );

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
zadel said:
thank you everyone sa mga support ninyo...as of now wala pa din ako narinig sa imigration...all i can do is wait...kung ibgay samin ibbgay din un sa tamang panahon....
sa lhat ng naktangap na ng visa at ppr congrats sa inyo lahat...
sa ating mga waitng pa din pray tau lage and have faith in him...everything happens for a reason...
ingats lage mga ka forum..

chelseviel..salamat sa info appreciated po lhat ng sagot sa tanong ko...hope we receive ours soon.. =)
i am planning to go home to visit my partner an hirap ng magkalayo and we really do miss each other...for now uuwe muna ako pra mavisit ko muna sya...

simatar...wag kang magalala i know u will get approve...=)
good luck to everyone and god bless

zadel, thank you sa suporta mo parati. ang hirap talaga ng pinagdadaanan natin ngayon pero sana nga ibigay ni Lord sa ating lahat ang ating mga hiling. Dalangin ko araw araw na sana ipagkaloob nya ito. Maraming salamat at may forum na ganito kasi kahit papano, may napagsasabihan ka ng nararamdaman mo.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
:( :(tess26 said:
s same here sis. nakatanggap din kami ng partner ko ng ganitong sulat from embassy last january pa yun pero until now ala pa response sa pinadala naming documents. mag 5 months na rin ang passport ko sa CEM. sana klaruhin na nila kung ano tlga status namin.

hi tess26. grabe 5 months na pala ang hinihintay mo. which means na ganito rin pala katagal ang hihintayin namin at baka mas matagal pa. nalungkot naman ako sobra. i thought all the while na mabilis na ang proseso. :( :( :( :( :(

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
blessedelaine said:
wala pa din ang Visa ng hubby ko.. :(

di bale blessedelaine darating din yan sayo. Goodluck and God bless.

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
simatar said:
di bale blessedelaine darating din yan sayo. Goodluck and God bless.
Ilang weekds/days na ba ang recent processing time ng pagsoli ng PP?