App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Med's Done....
May 28, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 14, 2013
Thank you at congrats sis choson at sis glitzyfemme.

JollyPao

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Med's Done....
May 28, 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 14, 2013
0jenifer0 said:

CONGRATS SA INYO :

- glitzyfemme
- Choson
- JollyPao

Finally tapos na kayo sa waiting game "Welcome to Canada" soon ...
Thanks ms jenifer...gano ba katagal bago mareceive ang visa??

zadel

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
25-09-2013
File Transfer...
27-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-7-2014
0jenifer0 said:
Para po sa stage 1 yung sa sponsor ko po never po yun dumaan sa In Process kasi nabuksan lang po ang ECAS nya nung Approved na sya as a Sponsor saka yung ECAS po ng Sponsor at Applicant ay magkaiba . Magkakaron kapo ng sarili mong ECAS pag dumating na ang PPR mo from CEM via snail mail . May UCI number po dun sa PPR at yun ang magagamit mo to check your status sa ECAS status at yung UCI number mo sa PPR ang magiging ID number mo po sa PR card mo pagdating mo po dito sa Canada at natanggap mo na ang PR card mo after 1-2 months

Pag chineck nyo po ang ECAS ni sponsor ganito ang lalabas sa iba di ganyan po ang example ng sa hubby ko dati sa baba.

Juan Dela Cruz

Your current home address Your current mailing address

Canada Canada

Update this home address Update this mailing address

If you want to see the details of an application, click on the underlined status.

Sponsorship Application(s)

Sponsored Person Sponsorship Application StatusPermanent Residence Application Status

Maria Dela Cruz Decision Made Decision Made

thank you for the info frend...=) i hope to hear from them soon i'm really paranoid and going crazy with all the checkings of email and ecas =(

glitzyfemme

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
04-09-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon...
trxcis said:
CONGRATS!! Ask ko lang sa lahat: how much is the courier collect fee? Thanks!
Hi! Sabi ng www.express na mga P93 lang ung cost pag sa manila. :)

warzon

Mar 2, 2013
hi, guys! I have several questions.

1. How can I determine the file transfer date? I only got the date of the letter of my Sponsorship Approval and with it stated that the application has been forwarded to the visa office. And this is what is in the ecas:
We received your application to sponsor ______ on July 9, 2012.

We started processing your application on September 19, 2012.

We sent you a letter on September 19, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2. WHen I got the approval to sponsor my husband, I checked my ecas and under the Sponsorship Application Status is was Decision Made and after weeks of inaccessibility of ecas now it changed to in process. Does this mean they are reviewing again if I'm eligible? And under the Permanent Residence Application status it's just Application Received.

Can somebody give me an explanation to these?
Thanks!

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
glitzyfemme said:
Hi! Sabi ng www.express na mga P93 lang ung cost pag sa manila. :)
thanks!

nezya

May 16, 2010
warzon said:
hi, guys! I have several questions.

1. How can I determine the file transfer date? I only got the date of the letter of my Sponsorship Approval and with it stated that the application has been forwarded to the visa office. And this is what is in the ecas:
We received your application to sponsor ______ on July 9, 2012.

We started processing your application on September 19, 2012.

We sent you a letter on September 19, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

2. WHen I got the approval to sponsor my husband, I checked my ecas and under the Sponsorship Application Status is was Decision Made and after weeks of inaccessibility of ecas now it changed to in process. Does this mean they are reviewing again if I'm eligible? And under the Permanent Residence Application status it's just Application Received.

Can somebody give me an explanation to these?
Thanks!
while reading some posts here if its in process already the cic is undergoing the investigations, reviewing of documents and after that PPR na then decision made na, then visa na... goodluck konti na lang...

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
Re: Newbie needs help

blueguitar1012 said:
Hello im just a newbie here March 2013 Applicant..

Naguumpisa palang mag fill-out ng form sana po matulungan nyo ako..Im aPinay from CDO and My husaband is canadian.. medyo confusing pa yun mga application forms naguguluhan ako....

Pero tapos ko na po lahat ng mga documents na kailangan..i-mail nalang namin sa Mississauga yun application but before that gusto ko lang ma sure na tama yun mga pinaglalagay ko sa forms hehe!
hello blue taga CDO rin ako, musta na application mo?

warzon

Mar 2, 2013

sundie134 said:
yay!! nakatira ako malapit ako sa SM CDOC, neighborhood pala tayo ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm from Nazareth.. :) I used to work in Maria Reyna Hospital and my husband is still working there too. when are you leaving?

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012

warzon said:
I'm from Nazareth.. :) I used to work in Maria Reyna Hospital and my husband is still working there too. when are you leaving?
ahhh, oo Nazareth ako Xavier heights, so ikaw ang sponsor?, kaka PPR ko lang last February 28.. :D
Ikaw ano na status nyo?

warzon

Mar 2, 2013

sundie134 said:
ahhh, oo Nazareth ako Xavier heights, so ikaw ang sponsor?, kaka PPR ko lang last February 28.. :D
Ikaw ano na status nyo?
yup, I'm the sponsor. Applied my hubby's sponsorship July 9 then Sept. 19 I got letter approved ko to sponsor. Sa ecas nag Decision Made na under Sponsorship Application but after na down ang system na In process na. Confusing kaayo. Still application received under Permanent Residence Application status.