App. Filed.......
August 2, 2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
markym said:
hello everyone!

this forum is really helpful, lahat ng andito pinapasalamatan ko po. hehe

esp. mrs.winter...

what's the first thing po we might received after submitting the sponsorship application?

Godbless everyone
Naku talagang special mentioned pa ako hehehehehehe. I'm humbled. Yan talaga yung purpose ng forum to help each other. Anyhow fter submitting the sponsorship application others received an AOR then after several days or few weeks they got the sponsorship approval. Others naman don't get an AOR sponsorship approval na right away.

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
They said they sent it but didn't received anything
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
Hello everyone! Anyone who just recently received their AOR or sponsorship approval from August 2012 Family visa applicants?

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
iamFides said:
Hello everyone! Anyone who just recently received their AOR or sponsorship approval from August 2012 Family visa applicants?
wala pa...never give up parin :)

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
netsrak said:
wala pa...never give up parin :)
Good luck sa atin! I hope before this week ends meron na taung mareceive na good news. :)

MRS.WINTER

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
iamFides said:
Good luck sa atin! I hope before this week ends meron na taung mareceive na good news. :)
Cuz tell ur hubby to call CIC. You can call na, kse ur way pass na ur processing time. I bet his looking for number where he call to check whats happening. Tawag ako sa yo later pag natanong ko na si Tubbs whats the number to be called.

Same with u sis nestrak, nagtry na ba husband mo to call CIC? I'll try to post here the number. Antayin ko lang magising husband ko and i'll ask the number.

nezya

May 16, 2010
iamFides said:
Hello, I am just a reader of your posts, but I am also an applicant. I am the applicant I do all the paper works my common-law partner is just there to sign the papers. I am already here in Canada since 2008 as TFW met my bf 2009 and lived together since then. Anyways, I sent our application in CEM-M last Aug. 24, the canada post said it was delivered 27. My bf recieved e-mail last October 12 that they received the application. October 15, another e-mail stating that my common-law partner was approved as sponsor and the file was mailed to Manila already. I was so happy since my bf is not working and has no monthly income, I just included his financial/bank accounts and option-c in the package and thanks heaven he was approved. The processing time is just 52 days.

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
nezya said:
Hello, I am just a reader of your posts, but I am also an applicant. I am the applicant I do all the paper works my common-law partner is just there to sign the papers. I am already here in Canada since 2008 as TFW met my bf 2009 and lived together since then. Anyways, I sent our application in CEM-M last Aug. 24, the canada post said it was delivered 27. My bf recieved e-mail last October 12 that they received the application. October 15, another e-mail stating that my common-law partner was approved as sponsor and the file was mailed to Manila already. I was so happy since my bf is not working and has no monthly income, I just included his financial/bank accounts and option-c in the package and thanks heaven he was approved. The processing time is just 52 days.
Lucky you at least ur done with Step 1 already. Congrats!

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
nezya said:
Thank you... and to others hope you will be approved too ;)
blessed you are...

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
MRS.WINTER said:
Cuz tell ur hubby to call CIC. You can call na, kse ur way pass na ur processing time. I bet his looking for number where he call to check whats happening. Tawag ako sa yo later pag natanong ko na si Tubbs whats the number to be called.

Same with u sis nestrak, nagtry na ba husband mo to call CIC? I'll try to post here the number. Antayin ko lang magising husband ko and i'll ask the number.
di pa nagtry sis...pero may nabsa ako na karamihan na first week ng august la pa narereceived. For sure pag nagmail yung cic with approval na agad diba sis expect the unexpected god is really surprising...

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
netsrak said:
di pa nagtry sis...pero may nabsa ako na karamihan na first week ng august la pa narereceived. For sure pag nagmail yung cic with approval na agad diba sis expect the unexpected god is really surprising...
I agree with u sis seems like thats the way it goes karamihan sa mga first week of august applicant wala pang narereceived na anything from CIC. Yes approval na agad and then mabilis na once ma transfer sa CEM. Before Christmas well have our visa na.. ;D Wishful thinking. ;D ;D ;D

geminiaquarius21

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-12
AOR Received.
13-10-12
File Transfer...
15-10-12
Med's Done....
25 -06-12
Passport Req..
10-04-13
Hi fellow batchmates,ask ko lang po mayroon din po ba dito na papunta Quebec,mayroon po ba na nakareceived na ng AOR and Sponsor approval then on step na para sa Undertaking for CSQ.Gaano po katagal bago maapproved yun Undertaking and CSQ?
Sana po mayroon me kapareho para naman ma ishare un experience nila.
Salamat po and God Bless

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
iamFides said:
I agree with u sis seems like thats the way it goes karamihan sa mga first week of august applicant wala pang narereceived na anything from CIC. Yes approval na agad and then mabilis na once ma transfer sa CEM. Before Christmas well have our visa na.. ;D Wishful thinking. ;D ;D ;D
hehe true yan sis...we'll never know..but on the other half of my mind medyo nkakapagtaka.

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
netsrak said:
hehe true yan sis...we'll never know..but on the other half of my mind medyo nkakapagtaka.
Nakakapagtaka na ano sis? Well haven't heard anything yet from CIC. No e-mails, no snail mail, nothing. My husband tried calling CIC just to know what happened or if there is anything wrong with our papers but unfortunately kung gaano katagal kami makakuha ng response from CIC ganoon din kahirap tawagan ang call center nila. Amazing Canadian Immigration sytem!!!!!!!!!!!hats off ako sa kanila!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have learned that for me not to be dissappointed I shouldn't expect too much. I admit I expected tooooooooooooooo much.
What matters to me right now is I know God has a plan why its taking soooooooooo long. Gusto ko lang talagang malaman kung ano ang response nila sa initial stage so that we can plan our next move.... Maybe move to Timbuktu.LOL!!!!!!!

MRS.WINTER

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
iamFides said:
Nakakapagtaka na ano sis? Well haven't heard anything yet from CIC. No e-mails, no snail mail, nothing. My husband tried calling CIC just to know what happened or if there is anything wrong with our papers but unfortunately kung gaano katagal kami makakuha ng response from CIC ganoon din kahirap tawagan ang call center nila. Amazing Canadian Immigration sytem!!!!!!!!!!!hats off ako sa kanila!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have learned that for me not to be dissappointed I shouldn't expect too much. I admit I expected tooooooooooooooo much.
What matters to me right now is I know God has a plan why its taking soooooooooo long. Gusto ko lang talagang malaman kung ano ang response nila sa initial stage so that we can plan our next move.... Maybe move to Timbuktu.LOL!!!!!!!
Natawa naman ako sa sa hats off sa kanila. I can imagined the facial expression at ang sarcastic tone while ur uttering the words.Been calling u where art thou??? ;D