waived
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
24-05-2013
Rosey_L said:
Thanks sis, yung po box na address ba ginamit mo? Yung nasa guide?
p.o. box sis

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
;D :)very quite ang august thread...just dropping by..(hindi makatiis ) lol... Keep our prayers everyvsingle moment..and don't forget to give thanks with him. :)god bless us all.

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
hello everyone just wanna let you that meron akung ginawang FB account para sa atin lahat April to August :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-August-Spousal-Sponsorship-Manila-2012/140674422744561?skip_nax_wizard=true#

Kita kits po tayo dun,
have a blessed weekend sa lahat :D :D :D :D :D

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
sundie134 said:
hello everyone just wanna let you that meron akung ginawang FB account para sa atin lahat April to August :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-August-Spousal-Sponsorship-Manila-2012/140674422744561?skip_nax_wizard=true#

Kita kits po tayo dun,
have a blessed weekend sa lahat :D :D :D :D :D
ok...we"ll see there..good day in god's grace everyone

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
They said they sent it but didn't received anything
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
dioncookie said:
hello po August applicants .. my husband got AOR sep. 14,2012...and sponsorship approved po c hubby sep. 19,2012 that means CPC are working for august applicants now...good luck to all of us...
Wow buti ka may approval na yung sponsorship ng husband mo. Our application was filed last August 2 pero we haven't heard anything from CIC sabay kami ni couz MRS. WINTER.

Congrats!

MRS.WINTER

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2012
Med's Done....
27-04-2012
iamFides said:
Wow buti ka may approval na yung sponsorship ng husband mo. Our application was filed last August 2 pero we haven't heard anything from CIC sabay kami ni couz MRS. WINTER.

Congrats!
Just be patient! Surely this week your hubby will get his sponsor approval.Be positive! I know di ka magpapatalo on how ur feeling regarding this whole thing. Just keep the faith and surely everything will fall into place. Love u couz! see yah soon!

real

Sep 12, 2012
MRS.WINTER said:
Just be patient! Surely this week your hubby will get his sponsor approval.Be positive! I know di ka magpapatalo on how ur feeling regarding this whole thing. Just keep the faith and surely everything will fall into place. Love u couz! see yah soon!
magpinsan po keu? heheheh!

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
real said:
magpinsan po keu? heheheh!
Yippier I initially was the first one to join the forum then sya naman.hehehehehehehe. Through her kaya ko na meet ang husband ko. Cousin din ng hubby nya. Both 1st cousins din. :)

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
iamFides said:
Yippier I initially was the first one to join the forum then sya naman.hehehehehehehe. Through her kaya ko na meet ang husband ko. Cousin din ng hubby nya. Both 1st cousins din. :)
wow ok ahh..atlis lapit lapit nlng...

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi! Good evening :) I joined this forum because I'm a little lost and confused about what to do. My fiance and I have been planning to get married soon and we have been thinking that it would be the best for both of us if we migrate and work in Canada. Both of us are nurses. But for now we don't know if there is a way where in we can apply for a type of visa that would allow us to leave the country and migrate to Canada together as a married couple. Can you help us? I don't know what type of visa we should apply for. One of my co-workers just told me that her sister in Canada told her that it's quite easier and faster if you apply y\together with a spouse. But I am not sure how true this is. Please help :D We would really appreciate it. ;)

netsrak

Sep 10, 2012
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 2012
Med's Done....
April 10 2012
babeerino said:
Hi! Good evening :) I joined this forum because I'm a little lost and confused about what to do. My fiance and I have been planning to get married soon and we have been thinking that it would be the best for both of us if we migrate and work in Canada. Both of us are nurses. But for now we don't know if there is a way where in we can apply for a type of visa that would allow us to leave the country and migrate to Canada together as a married couple. Can you help us? I don't know what type of visa we should apply for. One of my co-workers just told me that her sister in Canada told her that it's quite easier and faster if you apply y\together with a spouse. But I am not sure how true this is. Please help :D We would really appreciate it. ;)
You should try to go to skilled worker thread.this threads for spousal application. Maybe they can help you there because they know a lot of details regarding your status.. If I'm not mistaken this thread as you can read is familiar to spouse Application which is the sponsor sponsor thief family.

iamFides

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2012
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
17-10-12
Med's Done....
29-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-8-13
LANDED..........
04-28-13
babeerino said:
Hello! Spousal Visa will only be applicable if one of you is already a resident in Canada.Many Filipinos have a wrong notion that it is easy to migrate in Canada using the spousal visa. Such kind of visa also entails a lot of paper works that would help the spouse to satisfy the visa officer that your marriage is genuine and not just marriage for convience. However, there are lot of ways to migrate to Canada. One option that you can consider is the Nominal Program Visa of Canada. For you to be guided accordingly here is the link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp. :)

sweetformysweet

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
AOR Received.
27-09-2012
File Transfer...
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
07-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
24-05-2013
mga sis and bro... finally dito na AOR ko... lungkot lungkutan ang drama ko kahapon kasi nga wala pang dumadating na AOR. then paggising ko nagcheck ako ng email...whew! eto na sta...