+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos with passport for visa stamping ?

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Dear friends
When I mailed the passport for PR visa stamping, I mailed 3 photos with it.
I had two photos taken on December 2006 and because I was so busy I asked the same photographer to make a COPY of the same photos, it was a little bit different from the original (with no date on the back). I sent two old photos (12/2006) and one of the new copies...
do you think this will cause any problems ? I am v. worried...somebody told me that they accept only original photos
Thanks

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
And why did you mail 3 photos? you were suppose to send 2 photos only! but anyways I don't think so it should be a problem..... hopefully they'll use the ones identical, which are the one from Dec

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks Ozzie
In fact they asked for 3 photos not 2...the 3 are identical but one is slightly different (the copy).

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Buffalo
It was clear that they need 3 photos,
In case they don't like the photos, do u think they will return everything or ask for photos only ?

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Expert members (PMM, Eduardo Picazo....)
Please comment on this because if there is a possibility of asking for new photos, I should be ready with them.
Thanks

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
Egyman,

Guess what I was asked by the consulate yesterday to send them new set of pictures. According to them the color of the photos were not right. So I rushed last night to another Photographer got both color and black and white shots. So if they think there is a problem with the color this time, they can use the black and whites.
I'm sending them right now.
Don't worry man, hopefully they will not ask you, but if in case they do just get the right one this time, and don't sweat.

GOODLUCK!

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks Ozzie
all the best for you this time.
So they don't return everything ? they just ask for new photos ?