+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

photos for spouse sponsor ship

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
for the photos at the back, do they want like a full story of the photo... or just few lines.

liek for e.g. june 20th 2012, dropping him at atanta usa airport. or does it have to be in details??
and can it be on the back of every photo or that also have to be like in word processing and under each photo?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
for the photos at the back, do they want like a full story of the photo... or just few lines.

liek for e.g. june 20th 2012, dropping him at atanta usa airport. or does it have to be in details??
and can it be on the back of every photo or that also have to be like in word processing and under each photo?
A few lines is sufficient.

You can either do individual photos with captions on the back or put them into Word.

Payal Patel

Star Member
May 26, 2017
A few lines is sufficient.

You can either do individual photos with captions on the back or put them into Word.

Thank you for your help.
I have another quick question.
I was reading on the document checklist that for the photos they want name and date of birth at the back of each photo.
so name of the people in the photo or just name of my husband and myself? (cause there are few other people in our wedding photo in background) and date of birth of the people in the photo or date of birth of the photo (i know the question sounds silly).

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your help.
I have another quick question.
I was reading on the document checklist that for the photos they want name and date of birth at the back of each photo.
so name of the people in the photo or just name of my husband and myself? (cause there are few other people in our wedding photo in background) and date of birth of the people in the photo or date of birth of the photo (i know the question sounds silly).
Name and DOB of the Principal Applicant.