+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos for PR Card in Bay Area, CA, USA?

anthcott@yahoo.com

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
My photograph for PR card was rejected because it turns out that it is not as per specifications. I live in the Bay Area, CA, USA and took those photos at Walgreens. The person at Walgreens said that they have photograph specifications for various countries and the Canadian PR photo specs are very close to that of the UK passport specs. Unfortunately the photos taken turned out to be not close enough. Can someone suggest me a good place in Bay Area, CA, USA where I can take these photos for the PR card?

Thank you,

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
are you a AAA member? photos are free. i used AAA for mine, and never had requests for new ones. if the size doesn't match perfectly, then just cut them down. CIC won't care if you cut them. all they care about is the size and the picture specs.

anthcott@yahoo.com

Star Member
Jul 7, 2009
rhcohen2014 said:
are you a AAA member? photos are free. i used AAA for mine, and never had requests for new ones. if the size doesn't match perfectly, then just cut them down. CIC won't care if you cut them. all they care about is the size and the picture specs.
Hello rhcohen2014. Thank you. I am a AAA member but I did not know that AAA takes free photos for members. Will keep this in mind for future. For the Canada I came across a local photo studio that took these pictures for me but had to pay a bit more than Walgreens. What is surprising is that my spouse's photo taken at Costco got accepted without any problem.