Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga and London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2012
Hi I have 2 questions.

Firstly, I have completed all the photographs for ID and I wrote on the back of all the photographs the name, date of birth and date the pictures were taken - However afterwards I stumbled on a forum post that mentioned that only ONE of the photos of the set should have this in formation on it and the rest should be left blank?! Is this true, as I haven't seen this documented in the official guide?

Secondly, as the the applications themselves is it also true that they should be completed in CAPITAL letters? I have done mine in sentence case so far. Has anybody has processing problems writing it in sentence case? Otherwise I'll have to rewrite mine.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
For the capital letters, we only used them when filling in names, as it states to enter names 'exactly' as they appear in the passport...so that's what we did. For all other parts, we used lowercase...nothing wrong with that, and I did not see anywhere in the guide where it explicitly states to use either or...

FS

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentar said:
Hi I have 2 questions.

Firstly, I have completed all the photographs for ID and I wrote on the back of all the photographs the name, date of birth and date the pictures were taken - However afterwards I stumbled on a forum post that mentioned that only ONE of the photos of the set should have this in formation on it and the rest should be left blank?! Is this true, as I haven't seen this documented in the official guide?

Secondly, as the the applications themselves is it also true that they should be completed in CAPITAL letters? I have done mine in sentence case so far. Has anybody has processing problems writing it in sentence case? Otherwise I'll have to rewrite mine.

1. Check your visa office specific checklist as the instructions vary between geographies re number of photos and what to write on them, if anything. They are at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

2. Sentence case is fine. There is no requirement for CAPS.

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
I'm still waiting for sponsorship approval...so no idea if what I submitted is acceptable...but we're hoping for the best and expecting the worst...

FS