Photo for OINP

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Hey, how's everyone doing? I could really use some help with a couple of things here(PLEEEEASE, HELP!!):

My wife and I only have digital copies of our photos sent to us via email from the location they were taken, but they're unedited. I can crop them to the required size. However,what scares us a bit is that we have come across posts from people who apparently had to bring their photos out and then scan them; is that how it still works in 2023 ?

Also, should I crop the photos to match visa or PR standards? I'm uncertain whether it should be 3.5x4.5 cm or 5x7 cm. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey, how's everyone doing? I could really use some help with a couple of things here(PLEEEEASE, HELP!!):

My wife and I only have digital copies of our photos sent to us via email from the location they were taken, but they're unedited. I can crop them to the required size. However,what scares us a bit is that we have come across posts from people who apparently had to bring their photos out and then scan them; is that how it still works in 2023 ?

Also, should I crop the photos to match visa or PR standards? I'm uncertain whether it should be 3.5x4.5 cm or 5x7 cm. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Hey I have the same question, can you please help me here as to how did you upload the photos?

CanadianSnowBird

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
OINP HCP (Healthcare) -submitted - 08/11/2023
Hey I have the same question, can you please help me here as to how did you upload the photos?
We uploaded 1 digital photo each , the pictures were simply cropped to 3.5 x 4.5 and that was pretty much it Received our nomination on January 11

Good luck!

Reactions: juuanh