+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Phone records, letters? - but we live together!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Also if we lived together there must be some proof mostly joint home bills. I added my husband while he came to canada on most of my home bills and we opened a joint account so that another option to help u as a proof.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I believe if you sponsor a spouse outside and even if you lived together you still have to provide proof how do you communicate otherwise it will be easy to approve everyone.

Kac

Apr 8, 2009
hey guys,

im worried about not having enough proof to be genuine to them. we talk hours everyday but it's on ventrilo program, which does not show proof. only thing we have so far are a couple photos taken my trip down to the states and the plane stubs.
what are they looking for in any emails we can print off? since we talk so easily on ventrilo we dont need to send the usual stuff via email, so it's links to our research or something about our interests. but nothing stating declaration of love and gushy stuff lol
we are not married yet so what might we get as proof before the wedding?

p.s. we really dont like having to set up outside of our normal activity to prove to someone these things, and i would prefer to not have to go out of the way or stretch things but if it must be done the let it be :)
What might you suggest for us?

if only the ventrilo has proof. we are a control button away form eachother every moment we are home. And online games and guilds that we are in-we cant seem to get proof form those...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Take a screen shot of the ventrilo and say that if what you use to communicate. It's not a proof of you having communicated but it's better than nothing.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I always call him rather chatting with him and with long distance phone card. Sometimes they should take into consideration the time difference between 2 people. My husband work all day and I work all day and by the time I'm home his time is almost 1:00 am so that option is not so convenient not because our relationship is not genuine but rather circumstances won't allow us to communicate the way we want to so I end up calling him on the weekends and twice a week during the week. Hopefully they can understand the situation.