+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Phone Call from Canada High commission

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
First application was rejected in ""mismatch studies""

I submitted all supporting with SOP & recommendation letter from my college.

Today my second application was refused again ........ the reason is ""mismatch studies"" and ""insufficient income""

Actually...I requested my college again to send recommendation letter with my second application through FAX for mismatch studies.....and they also send to CHC, ND.

After my second rejection on 13th may. Today I got Phone call from CHC, ND asking me about the faxed recommendation letter from my college.
Asked me these question

when I actually applied my second visa application??
did I submitted all necessary document in my previous application??

then Asked my mail id.....
And asked me to resubmit with new application according to cklist and necessary document with recommendation from college in it....

I dont knw why thy phone calld me after refusing my application & askd these question... one lady actually cald me .....HELP me guys

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they received the fax from college few days after they reject your second application. Oh boy :( are you planning to apply again?

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
apply again man.. wt r u waitin for...?? the same lady called me as well bt for different purpose.. good luck .. they are planning to give u visa inshallah.. dont worry..

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
thank u guys for replying.....

Ya I have planned to reapply. This time i m planning to submit a very strong SOP, that matter my previous rejection. Can u send me any Strong format.??? emailid: majith87@gmail.com

Guys do this phone call from CHC make any advantage to me???

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are you waiting for.Go a head and apply immediately.

May you succeed.

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey Majit...

sorry to hear that..i have some questions dude, i am also thinking to reapply under SPP for Sept Semister, did u apply under spp or general second time, did u apply vth same course while first time rejected. the college recommendation letter will be useful to get visa...

Majith87

Apr 28, 2011
Hi mithun.togari,

I applied both the time with general category. Ya of course college recommendation letter will be very useful. The rejection did to me had some reason with CHC....