+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist preparing for Express Entry ''Lets Connect here"

Pater

Dec 1, 2018
Hello. My name is Pater, I'm coming from Burundi. I have bachelor's degree in economics. Please add me in watsapp group for Canada immigration. My number is +25769085961

ranazohair

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone.. how long does it exactly take for wes to evaluate the documents and is there a deadline stated by PEBC for submitting the documents to them?

Reactions: zenith149

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Any pharmacist applying (or has applied) from Saudi Arabia, please respond. Need some information document evaluation.

TIA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, what NGO is this? If you don’t mind, I ll like more information as I am also taking my pharmacy licensing exams and would like to work with an NGP
As you noted you friend is struggling to find a preceptor. There has been a huge increased in enrolment in Canadian pharmacy school and it has become much harder to find jobs and salaries have decreased over the past 10 years. What once used to be quite a lucrative profession is no longer as good an opportunity and the cost of living has increased dramatically. Some pharmacy owners are still making a good income but that is because they make money on food, OTC medications, make-up and high end make-up.

Seun2610

Nov 15, 2018
As you noted you friend is struggling to find a preceptor. There has been a huge increased in enrolment in Canadian pharmacy school and it has become much harder to find jobs and salaries have decreased over the past 10 years. What once used to be quite a lucrative profession is no longer as good an opportunity and the cost of living has increased dramatically. Some pharmacy owners are still making a good income but that is because they make money on food, OTC medications, make-up and high end make-up.
Yes that is true

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes that is true
There are many pharmacists who are immigrating based on rumours, community information, etc. that is no longer true. Many have unrealistic expectation about pharmacy jobs and Canada in general. Same as many healthcare fields actually. There are a huge volume of somewhat recent dental graduates, especially from south east Asia, who will also discover that Canada has too many dentists in many of the larger cities and dental coverage is less common than it used to be.

zenith149

Jul 20, 2018
Hi
Certified copy of documents in India means "True copy " by notary public and stamp of notary public ?Is it valid in Canada pebc?