+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pharmacist : 3131

deep_pan

Feb 13, 2011
Hi Mayank ,

I hope this will give you good news soon...

mayankpandya said:
Strange.. :eek: :eek: :eek:.I do not know how e-cas is maintained by CIO/VO.

Today , i found instead of my address ( New File) , address of my consultant ( Backlog file) is showing .

This is first time happen from the time i got my PER. Well since i got PER ..my address dissappered 2/4 times but it never showed my consultant address.

What does it mean ? Are they working on my case..or its bud..again..

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks deep_pan,

Lets see how this move works for me...Will update as soon as i will get some change.

Regards,
Mayank

deep_pan said:
Hi Mayank ,

I hope this will give you good news soon...

alloushmk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted Already
File Transfer...
08-04-2011 "in Process" 20-07-2011... Updated Documents Request Feb 2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 25-01-2013, PPR-2 13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
hahahahaha :D

come on Shaukat... Hamein 2nd AOR nahe direct Medical request aaey ge Inchallah :D
Keep urself UP Up Up!

God bless
Regards

Shaukat57 said:
2nd AOR :-[ :-[ :-[
KAHAAN HO YAAR :'( :'( :'(
KAHAAN HO YAR :'( :'( :'(
KAHAAAAN HO TUMMM :'( :'( :'(
Shaukat57

alloushmk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted Already
File Transfer...
08-04-2011 "in Process" 20-07-2011... Updated Documents Request Feb 2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 25-01-2013, PPR-2 13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
Strange... But I hope it brings something Positive.
Best of Luck Bro :)

mayankpandya said:
Strange.. :eek: :eek: :eek:.I do not know how e-cas is maintained by CIO/VO.

Today , i found instead of my address ( New File) , address of my consultant ( Backlog file) is showing .

This is first time happen from the time i got my PER. Well since i got PER ..my address dissappered 2/4 times but it never showed my consultant address.

What does it mean ? Are they working on my case..or its bud..again..

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks Alloushmk...for your good wish.

Regards,
Mayank

alloushmk said:
Strange... But I hope it brings something Positive.
Best of Luck Bro :)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Here is the reason why everyone like to be in CANADA.

Better quality of life makes Canada favorite immigration destination

Canada, 26th May: Canada has emerged as the second best nation in terms of quality of living it offers to the people.

No wonder, this has made Canada a hot immigration destination the world over. This has been revealed by the findings of a latest Better Life Index undertaken by the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development).

The survey took into consideration 11 different factors for measuring the quality of life as well as happiness of nationals.

Canada offers high quality of living, ranked 2nd—Canada has been ranked second for the best quality of life offered by the nation and is only behind Australia. As per the OECD findings, in terms of education, health, housing and life satisfaction in the survey, Canada has scored almost top ranking among a total of 34 major industrial nations in the world.

The US got a ranking of seventh while Sweden followed Canada by being placed at the third spot in the OECD survey. The OECD is a social and economic policy think-tank getting funds from its members and its ‘Better Life Index' survey aims to give a wider picture of a nation's success than just its GDP (gross domestic product).

Canada scores high in terms of education, safety--The OECD survey findings show that Canadians are regarded to be the best educated people among the 34 nations included in the survey. Moreover, the level of safety offered by Canada to the people is quite high.

Canadians said they feel safer while being on the streets even after dark as compared to those in majority of other nations. High safety levels of Canada are quite known considering the low crime-rate in many Canadian cities including Saskatoon.

Canadians a happy lot--Nearly 75 percent of Canadians said they were pretty happy with their lives and considered Canada a pretty good nation to live in. Canadians are much happier with their lives than the people living in other 33 nations included in the survey considering the fact that the average satisfaction level was just around 59 percent in the OECD survey.

The OECD stated that Canada performs quite well in terms of well-being and this makes it a top nation in several factors in the Better Life Index.

can_visa123

Mar 20, 2011
+1 for you mayank for this wonderful news.

mayankpandya said:
Here is the reason why everyone like to be in CANADA.

Better quality of life makes Canada favorite immigration destination

Canada, 26th May: Canada has emerged as the second best nation in terms of quality of living it offers to the people.

No wonder, this has made Canada a hot immigration destination the world over. This has been revealed by the findings of a latest Better Life Index undertaken by the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development).

The survey took into consideration 11 different factors for measuring the quality of life as well as happiness of nationals.

Canada offers high quality of living, ranked 2nd—Canada has been ranked second for the best quality of life offered by the nation and is only behind Australia. As per the OECD findings, in terms of education, health, housing and life satisfaction in the survey, Canada has scored almost top ranking among a total of 34 major industrial nations in the world.

The US got a ranking of seventh while Sweden followed Canada by being placed at the third spot in the OECD survey. The OECD is a social and economic policy think-tank getting funds from its members and its ‘Better Life Index' survey aims to give a wider picture of a nation's success than just its GDP (gross domestic product).

Canada scores high in terms of education, safety--The OECD survey findings show that Canadians are regarded to be the best educated people among the 34 nations included in the survey. Moreover, the level of safety offered by Canada to the people is quite high.

Canadians said they feel safer while being on the streets even after dark as compared to those in majority of other nations. High safety levels of Canada are quite known considering the low crime-rate in many Canadian cities including Saskatoon.

Canadians a happy lot--Nearly 75 percent of Canadians said they were pretty happy with their lives and considered Canada a pretty good nation to live in. Canadians are much happier with their lives than the people living in other 33 nations included in the survey considering the fact that the average satisfaction level was just around 59 percent in the OECD survey.

The OECD stated that Canada performs quite well in terms of well-being and this makes it a top nation in several factors in the Better Life Index.

M

menge8

Dear Mayank,

Today I received a reply from the visa office in Nairobi to my general inquiry about my application status. You remember that there is no update of RBVO on e-cas. Below is what they replied.

"This is to confirm that your application was received at our office on January 24, 2011 and it is awaiting review. You will be contacted and advised on the next steps once the file is reviewed.

Regards,"

Atleast I got relief in that my application is already at the visa office, though my e-cas still doesn't show RBVO. But, what amazes me is that they said they received my application on the day CIO received my application, January 24th, 2011. Any comments ?

Regards,

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
alloushmk said:
hahahahaha :D

come on Shaukat... Hamein 2nd AOR nahe direct Medical request aaey ge Inchallah :D
Keep urself UP Up Up!

God bless
Regards
Insha Allah
;) ;) ;)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Menge,

First of Congrats for a relief & having positive news.

I am not able to comment more on it boz i am not having much idea on Nairobi.

But do not worry on it..just chill ..VO will contact you soon with updates.

Regards,
Mayank

menge8 said:
Dear Mayank,

Today I received a reply from the visa office in Nairobi to my general inquiry about my application status. You remember that there is no update of RBVO on e-cas. Below is what they replied.

"This is to confirm that your application was received at our office on January 24, 2011 and it is awaiting review. You will be contacted and advised on the next steps once the file is reviewed.

Regards,"

Atleast I got relief in that my application is already at the visa office, though my e-cas still doesn't show RBVO. But, what amazes me is that they said they received my application on the day CIO received my application, January 24th, 2011. Any comments ?

Regards,

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
menge8 said:
Dear Mayank,

Regards,"

Regards,
may b u will get in process status directly,its only my thought.I m also tensed as my per past 1month bt not got RBVO status till now

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi guys...Today again change in my e-cas.

Now my address is back instead of my consultant ( Old file). But staus is RBVO. :( :(

Regards,
Mayank

M

menge8

Don't worry on it. Just give another fifteen days and write to the visa office. This is what I did and i am sure they will reply to you.

casayed said:
may b u will get in process status directly,its only my thought.I m also tensed as my per past 1month bt not got RBVO status till now

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
dear all my friends
till now no change in my e cas status i am in RBVO since April 9th my visa office is london are there any one as same as me?
thanks

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
HELLO MAYANK

I M SORRY TO ASKING YOU, U SAID BEFORE U APPLIED OWN SO WHERE IS YOUR CONSULTANT COME FROM

THANKS

mayankpandya said:
Hi guys...Today again change in my e-cas.

Now my address is back instead of my consultant ( Old file). But staus is RBVO. :( :(

Regards,
Mayank