Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
limeloveaman said:
Dear Frnds,
I want your views on the matter... one of my frnd have done b.pharm with 3 years exp. as pharmacist and also have done M.B.A in Health care. he will got points only for Bachelors or Masters too.. bcoz masters is not in the field of Pharmacy if he apply for nxt year as Pharmacist.
Please give your views.
Thanks...
He will get points for master's too.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
limeloveaman said:
Dear Frnds,
I want your views on the matter... one of my frnd have done b.pharm with 3 years exp. as pharmacist and also have done M.B.A in Health care. he will got points only for Bachelors or Masters too.. bcoz masters is not in the field of Pharmacy if he apply for nxt year as Pharmacist.
Please give your views.
Thanks...
- 17 years or more education = 25 points
-next year your experience will give you = 21 points (4years )

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
- 17 years or more education = 25 points
-next year your experience will give you = 21 points (4years )
Dear Farrukh ...plz update with your analysis for Sep applicants. For 3131 especially after knowing melkhatibs app returned due to cap reached ....

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
Sajeels said:
Dear Farrukh ...plz update with your analysis for Sep applicants. For 3131 especially after knowing melkhatibs app returned due to cap reached ....
statement of Malkhatib will be varified if any other mimber of 3131 will confirm it .

Sajeels

Star Member
Oct 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farrukh ahmad said:
statement of Malkhatib will be varified if any other mimber of 3131 will confirm it .
What date your app reached...have you inquired your DD encashment with your bank....

canada plus

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 24th, 2011
Dear Mayank,

Hope all is well with you ! Please I need an honest comment about Canada.

Do you think, for us who are doing our job as a pharmacist back home, Canada can offer better opportunities ? I know everything is relative and we shouldn't forgo our establishment at home hoping for better opportunity at western countries who are staggering nowadays.

Kind regards,

Canada plus

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
Dont think at all that I mislead applicants I gave the true statements from CIO about my application you have to know that your ways for dealing with other should be reviewed and you know exactly who are misleading applicants as what you did the fantasy about the completeness check prosess and falling in cap after three days of sending the application And the great SS analysis which you brought from you master and it was nothing to be mentioned so Farrukh think about what I said and take my advice Don not degrade others.

kalinga Ellegala

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Kandy
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2011
Dear seniors,
In the completeness check process when do they encash the draft? my draft had realized- no reply yet?