+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP - Two 1 year programs completed, one doubt!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Guys, I have just finished my second program and created an application on CIC website.

There are these options regarding transcript and Letter of Completion:

- Completion of Studies Letter (required) and the "?" button says

You must provide an official letter from your school that confirms you've completed your study program.

- Recent Education Transcript (required) and the "?" button says

If you're applying for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, you must provide a final transcript from your school that confirms you've completed your study program.

If you're applying for a visa to return to Canada and you have a valid work or study permit, you must submit your most recent school transcript.

Your transcript must be on your school's official letterhead or printed from your school's website and should include information like:

• the classes you attended;
  • when you took these classes;
  • your final marks (if you completed the study program);
  • the reasons why you didn't complete your study program; and
  • anything else that could be relevant.

Question - This is just for the last year's program, there is no option to provide the first year's study credentials, so what do I do? I have 2 options I believe:

(Note - My transcript already contains my previous year's diploma marks)

1) I append the PDF of last year's completion letter to this program's completion letter and explain in the Client Information document that I have completed 2 programs and please grant me 3 year PGWP

2) I don't append and just provide what is asked and request for 3 year PGWP in Client Information document and leave at the best judgement of the Immigration Officer!

Any other ideas are most welcome!

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
For anyone going through the same dilemma as me, I combined both year's letter of completion and since official transcript of this year already had the credentials of my previous diploma, I did not merge their PDFs.