+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2021 & 2021

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
Anyone can explain what’s happening here:

Hello, we received a letter saying we are not eligible to sponsor but they made a mistake on counting our family size. I am only sponsoring my both of my parents so that’s 2 plus my family (me, my wife, and son=3) my wife just gave birth this year 2022 but they shouldn’t count the baby for the year 2018-2020). My siblings are 22 years old and 34 years old so they are not dependent anymore. I already sent a webform to remove my siblings as dependent as we made a mistake to include them. It is already updated on gckey. Anyone who has the same situation? Please help us as we are only family size of 5 so we meet the needs income requirements.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Anyone can explain what’s happening here:

Hello, we received a letter saying we are not eligible to sponsor but they made a mistake on counting our family size. I am only sponsoring my both of my parents so that’s 2 plus my family (me, my wife, and son=3) my wife just gave birth this year 2022 but they shouldn’t count the baby for the year 2018-2020). My siblings are 22 years old and 34 years old so they are not dependent anymore. I already sent a webform to remove my siblings as dependent as we made a mistake to include them. It is already updated on gckey. Anyone who has the same situation? Please help us as we are only family size of 5 so we meet the needs income requirements.
Does the letter explain that you are not eligible to sponsor based on the financial evaluation ? and if you made a mistake in relation to your siblings when did you apply and when did you make the correction ? why are you considering that your kid was added to 2018-2020 ?

Sam011

Jun 8, 2015
Does the letter explain that you are not eligible to sponsor based on the financial evaluation ? and if you made a mistake in relation to your siblings when did you apply and when did you make the correction ? why are you considering that your kid was added to 2018-2020 ?
Submitted nov 2021
Siblings removed nov 2022
Did they add the newborn while processing or counting younget sibling towards income for previous year