Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
I just received the Biometrics request for my parents too. But unfortunately no slots are available in VFS Chandigarh. Anyone facing the similar issue?
Just received a Biometrics request today (in Process Aug 10, 2021), the same issue can't find slots in Chandigarh or Jaladhandar in Sept and Oct months.
What to do ?

Reactions: dalsy2 and gen_z

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
There are some slots available with VFS Delhi (October end), I just booked the slots. Its inconvenient but unfortunately no other option. Moreover we might ask IRCC for 30-day extension.
Hi,
Can you please advise while applying for Biomatric which option we need to select for parents PR application on VFS website. 1) Application submission with Biomatric OR 2) Biomatric Enrolment

Arvi_48

Apr 4, 2018
Hi. I received the same message from CIC regarding the PR application of my parents. Please advise whether I need to respond to CIC. Many thanks for your guidance on this.

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

Parent's name

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
If anyone please can confirm, the Parent(s) Name as received in this email is just the name of the Principal Applicant only and not the other applicants. As in my case I have submitted application for both of my parents, but I can just see my Father's name in this email. If this is fine?? I am confused because it says Family member(s) not just member.

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi,
Can you please advise while applying for Biomatric which option we need to select for parents PR application on VFS website. 1) Application submission with Biomatric OR 2) Biomatric Enrolment
You need to select Biometrics Enrollment.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Received my Parents AOR today with March 8,2021 as application received date. ECAS status shows application received. Letter seems to be generic one asking for IMM 5768 which was already included when submitting document. Anyone with similar timeline?

EJ16

Sep 1, 2021
If anyone please can confirm, the Parent(s) Name as received in this email is just the name of the Principal Applicant only and not the other applicants. As in my case I have submitted application for both of my parents, but I can just see my Father's name in this email. If this is fine?? I am confused because it says Family member(s) not just member.
Yes it is just the principal applicant that is on the letter. you can check https://services3.cic.gc.ca for details of the dependants on the application

Reactions: Arvi_48

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Received my Parents AOR today with March 8,2021 as application received date. ECAS status shows application received. Letter seems to be generic one asking for IMM 5768 which was already included when submitting document. Anyone with similar timeline?
Hi I received the same; Next steps for you
1. Link your application with your account to get a detailed status update
2. send IMM5768 using IRCC web form or by mail; this letter is for asking approval for NOA 2020

Reactions: swsood1686

ajccheuk

Jul 3, 2017
Just got my parent AOR today with a IMM5768. Does anyone one know the lead time to reach the following process status(or any more) event and their normal sequence of these events?

biometric request
policy certificate
DM
COPR

Arvi_48

Apr 4, 2018
Hi There, I have the exact same date i.e. 8th March. So in my case I have submitted upfront my 2020 NOA as it was available by the date I submitted, so I am not taking any further action nor re-sending IMM 5769 as all details were there at first place. If this is the same case with you, it does makes sense to you as well? Please share your thoughts around it!

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Just got my parent AOR today with a IMM5768. Does anyone one know the lead time to reach the following process status(or any more) event and their normal sequence of these events?

biometric request
policy certificate
DM
COPR
Hard to tell during the pandemic. Should have Medical test request sent with biometric. We didn’t receive that. Maybe because my parents took medical test for the visa extension 9 months before. Let’s see who can get the request for police certificate first. Hope it will not take more than 3 months after receiving the biometric request .
Btw, I never recieved AOR email. We just did the biometric in service canada this morning, and I can see the record online in my file immediately.

Reactions: gen_z

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I too received AOR on Sep 1 (File received on Mar 10). I am wondering if I should link the application to my (sponsor) IRCC account OR should I create an IRCC account for my Mother (applicant) and link the application to it.
Also, I noticed that the UCI mentioned in AOR is my UCI number. Does this sounds okay?

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Just received a Biometrics request today (in Process Aug 10, 2021), the same issue can't find slots in Chandigarh or Jaladhandar in Sept and Oct months.
What to do ?
There are slots available in first week of November in VFS Chandigarh now.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi
application received on January 18, 2021
sponsor application decision made.
I was requested to do Biometric and Medical
pr application in process
Thanks and congratulations.

Did you receive the request for biometrics and medical on the same day, or did you receive them on different days? If so, which one did you receive first?

Many thanks again