+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I have a question regarding this. Canada Post delivered my application in late Jan, but when I check my e-CAS here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en I cannot find my application. Get a message saying no application matching the information entered.
I used my UCI and information, last week i checked it was showing my old address so i called IRCC today and agent said they updated my address yesterday, then i checked again, now it is showing my information which i submitted in PGP application,
As agent told me they entered information yesterday so i think all of you will see Ecas in few days as my guess

Reactions: YVR123

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi friends, just for FYI, check your ECAS under sponsor's information if you have submitted an application, you'll be able to see if they received your application,
I checked mine, it shoes sponsorship and permanent residency applications received on Feb 3
Hello @cheire, are you able to direct us how to see this information please I just tried with my UCI and this is what I get: "
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Anyone else able to confirm the "sponsorship and permanent residency applications received shows on ECAS profile? "

serf

Oct 5, 2012
HI,
Can somebody advise if i need to get the canadian passport and citizenship certificate of the sponsor attested as well from a canadian notary?

serf

Oct 5, 2012
IRCC will ask if they need PCC from the countries she lived in for more then 6 months consecutive or collectively. Just wait for the instruction letter. IRCC does not encourage to apply before hand and submit the PCC with first application package and even you did voluntarily, they will again ask you as PCC has validation /expiry date.
Thanks!

serf

Oct 5, 2012
I have another question- My Name on Canadian Passport is
Surname: D, Given Name : A B
where as my full name also includes C- that is my Name is A B C D
My COPR otherwise has A B C D as full name
But on passport, they said they couldn't include C in Given Name because A was too big to fit in.
Does that make any difference- I feel on their end it would still be fed in s A B C D.
When i Applied for my PR , citizenship, everywhere it was A B C.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Checked with two of my friends and none was able to see it. My understanding is that Cherie must have got an official AOR.
Hey, no i have not received offical AOR yet, Ecas says application received only, nothing else, it doesnot says it is in process , just says application received
But they updated my address, so it means they went through my application documents, if i am missing something they will ask me in few days i guess
when was your application received in Ottawa,? i think i was able to see Ecas after 2 weeks

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I have another question- My Name on Canadian Passport is
Surname: D, Given Name : A B
where as my full name also includes C- that is my Name is A B C D
My COPR otherwise has A B C D as full name
But on passport, they said they couldn't include C in Given Name because A was too big to fit in.
Does that make any difference- I feel on their end it would still be fed in s A B C D.
When i Applied for my PR , citizenship, everywhere it was A B C.
I have different last names on some of my documents, i lelgally added my last name, so i sent them an affidavit saying this is my name now ABC previously it was AB and attached proff of name change,
You can do a affidavit saying i am known by both names, I did that for my parents