+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello all,
If I have rental income for previous year, that was mentioned in tax documents, do I need to mention it in financial evaluation form Q#14 ?
IF yes then should I mention the gross rental income or net ?
means if the tax document says gross rental income as 30k and after the expenses, net comes out to be 10k, should I write 30k or 10k ?

Thanks
If you have reported rental income in the tax returns, it is already in your NOA line 15000.
It will be net rental income from T-776. 10k in above case that was taxable.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have a doubt for IMM1344 form.
As I understand my mom(Parent) will be Principal Applicant and and I’m the Sponsor. But header of each page shows my name and date of birth as applicant. Thoughts?
You are the applicant as a sponsor for this form. Your parents have to agree on that application you are making.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Guys which courier company are using to submit your PGP 2020 application? I heard there are very selective courier companies that deliver to PO BOX - please let me know thanks.

I am based in Canada
send by Canada post

Reactions: csharma1

bikanair

May 29, 2018
Do we need to attest by notary all the photocopies that we are going to attach with the application (Copy of all pages of Principal Applicant passport, copy of Sponsor's Canadian passport, copy of death certificate of my mother etc.) or no need to notarize these copes??

descartes

Jan 25, 2021
Hello,

I live in Montreal.

I'm inviting my parents with my father as the principle applicant.

Can someone please help me with the following question?

There's an instruction in the instruction guide:

"sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities"

Should this agreement be a separate document or by signing IMM- 1334 its already implied ?

Thanks much for your help, and time. I appreciate it.

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

I recently got the invitation to apply for Parents sponsorship and I have few questions to ask, if you guys can help me out, I will really appreciate.
I need to submit 3 years NOA i.e. 2018, 2019 & 2020.

1) I want to add my wife as Co-Signer, but she came here in Canada in 2019, so I can only provide her 2019 & 2020 NOA, will that work or the co-signer
also needs to have 3 years NOA's?
I alone meet the income requirement for 2018 so I have mine but 2019 & 2020 I need her as co-signer.

2) My parents have given biometric last year when I applied for their Super Visa, so do they have to give it again for this sponsorship?

3) I have sponsored my wife 2 years ago on spousal visa, can she still be a co-signer?

Thank you in advance,

Samy

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
If it is on your NOA then yes you should mention that. It should be 30k or gross income. Just like we can't deduct gas/insurance cost from gross income if we drive to work.
If you have multiple income sources then the total of those numbers should be equal to the Line 150 on your NOA

So don't forget any uber or skip the dishes income or any interest earned on savings and you have included those incomes in your return

Thanks RP

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hello,

I live in Montreal.

I'm inviting my parents with my father as the principle applicant.

Can someone please help me with the following question?

There's an instruction in the instruction guide:

"sign an agreement with the person you are sponsoring that confirms that each of you understands your mutual obligations and responsibilities"

Should this agreement be a separate document or by signing IMM- 1334 its already implied ?

Thanks much for your help, and time. I appreciate it.
IMM- 1334 should be sufficient.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

I recently got the invitation to apply for Parents sponsorship and I have few questions to ask, if you guys can help me out, I will really appreciate.
I need to submit 3 years NOA i.e. 2018, 2019 & 2020.

1) I want to add my wife as Co-Signer, but she came here in Canada in 2019, so I can only provide her 2019 & 2020 NOA, will that work or the co-signer
also needs to have 3 years NOA's?
I alone meet the income requirement for 2018 so I have mine but 2019 & 2020 I need her as co-signer.

2) My parents have given biometric last year when I applied for their Super Visa, so do they have to give it again for this sponsorship?

3) I have sponsored my wife 2 years ago on spousal visa, can she still be a co-signer?

Thank you in advance,

Samy
Are you meeting LICO requirement for 2018 without your spouse? If you add your wife they will consider both your NOAs for 2028, 2019 and 2020. So if there is no NOA for 2018 it ideally should be considered as 0 (zero). So if you are able to make it 2018 LICO on your own it should be be okay.

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Do we need to attest by notary all the photocopies that we are going to attach with the application (Copy of all pages of Principal Applicant passport, copy of Sponsor's Canadian passport, copy of death certificate of my mother etc.) or no need to notarize these copes??
No need to notarize photocopies of any certificates/passports. Only affidavits need to be notarized in case you are submitting them in absence of certificates.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
as a sponsor, do I have to send in the updated passport copies for myself if my passport expires after I send the file ?

Magic05

Aug 2, 2017
Hi,

I've a question on Additional Family information 5406e for PGP for my parents, on non availability of date of birth of birth/death of my grand parents and parent's brothers and sisters. Can I leave it blank? Will it require letter of explanation?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

I've a question on Additional Family information 5406e for PGP for my parents, on non availability of date of birth of birth/death of my grand parents and parent's brothers and sisters. Can I leave it blank? Will it require letter of explanation?
You should try to fill in as much information as you can. If you do not know the exact date of birth/death, put in the month and year. Then write a letter to explain them.

Reactions: Magic05

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Good morning Guys,
I have a question regarding IMM5768 form. From 2018 till now I am working as a employee for abc company and made enough money to sponsor my parents with the help of a co-signer. From 2019 onwards I am also a (self -employed|) shareholder in a incorporated company from which I have not taken any dividends or generated any income. My question is do I have to mention that information about my incorporated business, If yes how can mention that information in the form 5768?
Thanks

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Good morning Guys,
I have a question regarding IMM5768 form. From 2018 till now I am working as a employee for abc company and made enough money to sponsor my parents with the help of a co-signer. From 2019 onwards I am also a (self -employed|) shareholder in a incorporated company from which I have not taken any dividends or generated any income. My question is do I have to mention that information about my incorporated business, If yes how can mention that information in the form 5768?
Thanks
The income of your business do not have impact to your actual income (that's being considered by IRCC). So you can mention it as you will have protential income from that up building business eventually but that's only a prediction. Remember that money in your business is NOT your money unless is paied as dividen or income.
If you already meet the LICO to sponsor then I don't see the need of mentioning a business that you don't have any income from.