Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Hello all,
In imm5768e - financial evaluation form, Question#14, i have few confusions.
1. Does the income details need to be broken down into each tax year ? Like if I worked for an employer from Sep 2018 to March 2019, does it need to be written in one row ? or should it be like Sep 2018 to Dec 2018 and then Jan 2019 to March 2019 ?
2. How to write the family size in case there is death of a family member in first half of the day, whether the demised family member need to be counted or not ? My guess is that the family size is counted at the year end (tax year end). Anybody have a firm answer/ thought on this ?

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello everone,

My question is not related to PGP. but i can not find answer anywhere. I am applying for passport renewal for my parents( India). should i write my canadian address for their Indian passport application? @Another-Immigrant

Last edited:

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hello all,
In imm5768e - financial evaluation form, Question#14, i have few confusions.
1. Does the income details need to be broken down into each tax year ? Like if I worked for an employer from Sep 2018 to March 2019, does it need to be written in one row ? or should it be like Sep 2018 to Dec 2018 and then Jan 2019 to March 2019 ?
2. How to write the family size in case there is death of a family member in first half of the day, whether the demised family member need to be counted or not ? My guess is that the family size is counted at the year end (tax year end). Anybody have a firm answer/ thought on this ?

Answer to point 1 - YES. Every employer must have given you a T4 for whatever duration you were employed with them. I am putting the gross income from each employer, in case of multiple employers in a particular year.

Answer to point 2 - Sorry for your loss. Did you mean the first half of the year? If you satisfy the income requirement than I would recommend putting the higher number. Add additional documents - a. Letter of explanation highlighting the family size change in that particular year, AND, b. Support it with the death certificate of that person.

Hope this will help you.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hi
Anybody ever made an affidavit for no birth certificate, my parents do not have it and i need to get an affidavit, any idea what to write?
Thanks

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Hi
Anybody ever made an affidavit for no birth certificate, my parents do not have it and i need to get an affidavit, any idea what to write?
Thanks
Hi,

Are you also sponsoring your grand parents?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Reactions: hotsalsa

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
In the guide for form IMM0008 it says, "Place the barcode page(s) on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it."

So does that mean barcodes will go on top and rest of the form can be down in the stack without the barcode pages?

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Answer to point 1 - YES. Every employer must have given you a T4 for whatever duration you were employed with them. I am putting the gross income from each employer, in case of multiple employers in a particular year.

Answer to point 2 - Sorry for your loss. Did you mean the first half of the year? If you satisfy the income requirement than I would recommend putting the higher number. Add additional documents - a. Letter of explanation highlighting the family size change in that particular year, AND, b. Support it with the death certificate of that person.

Hope this will help you.
Thanks bikcan for clarifying both the answers. For 2nd point, I am short of required income if I count my demised family member.
We lost him in March. If I calculate on pro-rata basis, I will meet the required income threshold. I dont know if that will be acceptable or not.

engg_jigar

Mar 29, 2015
This is what I thought too,but then I read guide 5772 saying
"
Birth certificates
  • Make sure you submit a copy of your birth certificate, and (if you have included dependants in your application) the birth certificates of your family members.
  • If you don’t have access to a birth certificate for someone you’re sponsoring, or the one you have doesn’t clearly show your relationship (for example, a name is incorrect), you can give a document that shows the relationship between you and your family member along with a letter of explanation. You should also still include a copy of your birth certificate." It means that a sponsor and a principal applicant and a spouse are supposed to send their birth certificates,right?
hi have same question please help me as well

engg_jigar

Mar 29, 2015
Hi Guys,

This is regarding sponsor Parents and Grandparents Program Invitation -2020. Recently, I have received an email from CIC accepting my interest to sponsor my parents, who are in India.

Some guidance is required how to meet the below:
(a) Parents' marriage certificate. They do not have marriage certificate, as such. But, each other's passport states spousal name. Will that satisfy with the explanation? or Does it require some kind of affidavit from the lawyer?

(b) Curriculum Vitae of Parents : Father is not schooled much; and retired now since long time. Mother is not schooled and housewife. If any of you guys a particulat format, would you please forward with redacting the confidential data.

(c) Are parents required to undergo any medical test under this program, in addition to bio-metrics?
(d) My parents do not have birth certificates. However, their passport contain their date of birth. Will it suffice?

Thanks in advance.
I need same please help me my email engg_jigar@yahoo.co.in

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
No just parents, want to add this too so in future they won't ask for it
I would not worry about that. According to imm 5771, it is only required if you are sponsoring your grandparents too, Pg 2 - Supporting Documents Part A, point 4. But again that's my personal opinion. If you think you should include it in your application you can, it won't harm to provide more supporting documents.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I would not worry about that. According to imm 5771, it is only required if you are sponsoring your grandparents too, Pg 2 - Supporting Documents Part A, point 4. But again that's my personal opinion. If you think you should include it in your application you can, it won't harm to provide more supporting documents.
thank you, i am just extra cautious when dealing with immigration, doesn’t have good luck when dealing with them