+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

sanjupappu123

Jun 4, 2018
Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose)
including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by:
2021/12/03

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are
requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete
application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the (Embassy, High
commission, Consulate) at the address indicated below.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India
Fax: (91-11) 4178-2031
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Hello, Guys i need help for my confusion.
1) Travel History info form: what kind of form is that? i have already submitted supplementary travel info from previously with application package which should be completed by primary applicant so again they are asking for all individual ( do i need to fill the from for each individual ?)
2) Its says that we need to sumbit all the document through regular mail on above address but when i log in MY CIC account its also shows additional document requested and there is an option to upload and submit through that too...what should i do? submit by regular mail or from my CIC account?

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
@sanjupappu123 I had a request for updated travel history (travel history form was originally submitted with the application like yours), we filled out IMM5562 again including updated information and uploaded it through my cic, it now shows as "additional documents received". Hope that helps.

@hotsalsa that is so lucky! and congrats. My mom got a medical request even though her supervisa medical was done 1 year and 3 months ago...so you never know what each individual visa office decides :( and although she's done her exam exactly a month ago, it still doesn't show as received. I've been whining about this medical exam the most on the forum haha but you guys, it's so frustrating.

Reactions: hotsalsa

Arvi_48

Apr 4, 2018
Got an update yesterday that says Medicals passed. So I guess it is true that medicals from the last few years (almost 3 years in my case) hold valid and no need to give a new exam. Nice.
Hi there, If it's the case when your parents are already in Canada? I have mine applying as out land so maybe this is why you were not asked... just wondering around!

Reactions: hotsalsa

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
@sanjupappu123 I had a request for updated travel history (travel history form was originally submitted with the application like yours), we filled out IMM5562 again including updated information and uploaded it through my cic, it now shows as "additional documents received". Hope that helps.

@hotsalsa that is so lucky! and congrats. My mom got a medical request even though her supervisa medical was done 1 year and 3 months ago...so you never know what each individual visa office decides :( and although she's done her exam exactly a month ago, it still doesn't show as received. I've been whining about this medical exam the most on the forum haha but you guys, it's so frustrating.
Thanks @dalsy2 and I understand that it can be frustrating. I wish they kept it fair and simple for everyone and not have such discrepancies. Hang in there!

Reactions: dalsy2

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hi Group Members, I have tried calling cic at 1888-242-2100 many many times buti cant get hold of anyone. Anytime i call during office hours it keeps saying line busy and to call back again. Is there a different number anyone of you have called or any way that i can speak to someone in cic. Can you please share an idea . Thank you so much

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi Group Members, I have tried calling cic at 1888-242-2100 many many times buti cant get hold of anyone. Anytime i call during office hours it keeps saying line busy and to call back again. Is there a different number anyone of you have called or any way that i can speak to someone in cic. Can you please share an idea . Thank you so much
Hi, early mornings are usually better.

Reactions: hotsalsa and jadeja

KShahbaz1993

Nov 15, 2021
Hi
I only get medical request form for my mother. When i applied i applied for both parents with my father as the primary applicant.
However the medical request was only for my mother? Has anyone experienced this?
when should i expect medical request for my dad?

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Yes it will show principal applicant’s name and the other parent will be the dependent. If you check sponsor ECAS , it will show the dependent’s name along with principal applicant name.
Hi,

I received a letter DT: 10 Nov which i belive is AOR and it states i am eligible to sponsor parents. This letter also states documentary requirements which is already provided at the time of application like Right of permanent residence fee, proof of relationship, travel history etc . Biometrics and police clearance have already submitteded last month

is it just standard communication or do I need to act on it

thanks in advance

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi guys, I just received my AOR in mail today.
Application received - 16th March,, 2021
Additional document requested- 07th august, 2021
AOR received- 9th Nov, 2021
Just a question ,Does on AOR does it say only one parent name?
HI Garry,

i also received letter which i believed to be AOR. asking for documents which are already submitted do we need to act upon it or its just for reference. Also UCI in AOR is different than UCI in my parents visitor visa

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi,

I received a letter DT: 10 Nov which i belive is AOR and it states i am eligible to sponsor parents. This letter also states documentary requirements which is already provided at the time of application like Right of permanent residence fee, proof of relationship, travel history etc . Biometrics and police clearance have already submitteded last month

is it just standard communication or do I need to act on it

thanks in advance
It should be a sponsorship approval letter. It should have your UCI on it. Provide the documents which were not provided. I didn’t provide the documents that were already submitted.
Many of us forget about the Country specific requirements. Don’t forget to check the documents listed there.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi
I only get medical request form for my mother. When i applied i applied for both parents with my father as the primary applicant.
However the medical request was only for my mother? Has anyone experienced this?
when should i expect medical request for my dad?
Did your father recently went through medical examination for any other Canadian Visa. Some applicants reported the medicals done in the past being carried forward for the PR application. If not, wait couple more days to get your father’s letter. Some applicants reported few days gap in between. Also check your junk email or send in a webform inquiry.