+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG diploma in different field of subject

Harveenk

May 31, 2016
I would like to know from the members on this forum that considering the ARTS BACKGROUND i am from (ENGLISH HONOURS) at UG level,will it be a problem to apply for PG DIPLOMAS IN BUSINESS related fields in CANADA? Cause many visas are rejected due to applying to a different field for post graduation.

Please somebody can help me regarding this or could share their experience if he/she went through such a dilemma.

Harveenk

May 31, 2016
If some body can actually help me on this then please reply as it is very important for me to know the exact truth and take right decision on my career.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually it's very hard to say about rejection/acceptation of visa because it depends of so many factors (VO, SOP, your experience, previous studies etc). Personally I have seen my friends who had engineering background but they got visa for business courses too. If you have a strong SOP, then chances of visa approval is more. It's my personal opinion. Opinions vary person to person.
Harveenk said:
I would like to know from the members on this forum that considering the ARTS BACKGROUND i am from (ENGLISH HONOURS) at UG level,will it be a problem to apply for PG DIPLOMAS IN BUSINESS related fields in CANADA? Cause many visas are rejected due to applying to a different field for post graduation.

Please somebody can help me regarding this or could share their experience if he/she went through such a dilemma.