+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG course in health sciences

hkk

May 1, 2012
hi

I have done Masters in physiotherapy in 2011 from India. Im interested in doing two yr or one yr course health related course in canada. As i hav crossed the deadlines, i have very limited option to opt for.
My consultant asked me to apply for Physical fitness management course in Cambrian college, sudbury for sept 2012. But that is undergaduate level course. Acc to them they can shorten down the time period from 3 years to 1 and half yr by credit evaluation. Should i go for it, as it is a kind of specialization course.? and wat r the chances of my visa rejection in such case??

pls help

simi55in

May 29, 2012
Hello Hkk

May I ask you one question, why do you wanna do a PG course in Canada, if your aim is to get a foreign degree and return to India then I would suggest going to either the US or Australia (because they have some amazing sports related injury courses).

But if you aim is to settle in Canada as a PR, then I am sorry to inform you, but I suspect that your agent might be misleading you.
You don't need to do any degree after you have done your masters in India for Physiotherapy. It is completely recognized in Canada, Credential evaluation then a online course and straight to license exam.

So please let me know what you are looking for and then I can guide you further.