+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

personal net worth statement, Immigrant Summary and supplementary information.

stan25

Nov 23, 2010
Hi Members,

Thanks for your responses and contributions to my last question. Actually, the information about Personal Net Worth Statement, Immigrant Summary and Supplementary information can be found at the VO website for London. I actually downloaded the forms sometimes ago but could not find the link again and got it mixed up with some of the initial documents to be submitted to the VO. But I have been able to find the link and the forms and I tried posting the link here but this software kept giving me the message that am not allowed to post link. Anyway, to get to the page; go to unitedkingdom.gc.ca, click English or French as the case may be, click on visa and immigration, click on immigrate, click on Application forms under Quick Links, then click on skilled workers under permanent residence, and you will see the Persona Net Worth Statement Form and Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms in PDF formats.

But what I have found out is that these information may be required at a later stage, and should be provided when requested, and not at the point when you first submit your forms and documents to the VO in London. Thanks.

S

shibuya

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/forms_skilled-formulaires_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
stan25 said:
Hi Members,

Thanks for your responses and contributions to my last question. Actually, the information about Personal Net Worth Statement, Immigrant Summary and Supplementary information can be found at the VO website for London. I actually downloaded the forms sometimes ago but could not find the link again and got it mixed up with some of the initial documents to be submitted to the VO. But I have been able to find the link and the forms and I tried posting the link here but this software kept giving me the message that am not allowed to post link. Anyway, to get to the page; go to unitedkingdom.gc.ca, click English or French as the case may be, click on visa and immigration, click on immigrate, click on Application forms under Quick Links, then click on skilled workers under permanent residence, and you will see the Persona Net Worth Statement Form and Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information forms in PDF formats.

But what I have found out is that these information may be required at a later stage, and should be provided when requested, and not at the point when you first submit your forms and documents to the VO in London. Thanks.
Hi!

yes you are right they may ask or not the following forms at a later stage but not everybody is required to send the following forms.

Referring to the link pasted in a post above

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/forms_skilled-formulaires_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

This is I copied from CHC london website

"The following additional documents may be required at a later stage. Please only provide these documents if they have been requested."

1) Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information | PDF * (48 KB)
2) Personal Net Worth Statement | PDF * (42 KB)