+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal immigration and/or Entry/Exit records request

sm99

Jul 22, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for PR renewal back in Aug this year and earlier this month I got an email from IRCC requesting for personal immigration and/or entry/exit records for the last 5 years and also for additional documents to support my presence/absence in the country.

I already submitted all the requested documents and was wondering if anyone on this forum knows how long it takes for IRCC to process the application based on the new information submitted.

Thanks
SM

mira_johnson

Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-2017
LANDED..........
10-2017
Hi All,

I applied for PR renewal back in Aug this year and earlier this month I got an email from IRCC requesting for personal immigration and/or entry/exit records for the last 5 years and also for additional documents to support my presence/absence in the country.

I already submitted all the requested documents and was wondering if anyone on this forum knows how long it takes for IRCC to process the application based on the new information submitted.

Thanks
SM
This link mentions 105 days average processing times currently for renewal of PR card https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Whether its any different when needing to submit supporting documents doesn't seem to show

cryptopr

Nov 27, 2020
Do you mind me asking how many days were you present in Canada out of the 5 yr period when you applied?