Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully May 2015
Hi all,

In filling of schedule A - background declaration.. I need two clarification

1. In education, between my schooling end and college start.. I had a 3 months gap.. which is usual when u get admitted from once school to another college. Do I have to mention this gap also..

2. In personal history, while I was working in my country (for 6+ years), I went few times to other countries on deputation.. Should I include those information also here... or is it just enough to add those information in "YOUR TRAVELS" form..
because, if I happened to add those other country travels.. I will have to split the ONE working experience into several parts.. how do we proceed?

thx in advance..

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
nm_Ranga said:
Hi all,

1. In education, between my schooling end and college start.. I had a 3 months gap.. which is usual when u get admitted from once school to another college. Do I have to mention this gap also..

2. In personal history, while I was working in my country (for 6+ years), I went few times to other countries on deputation.. Should I include those information also here... or is it just enough to add those information in "YOUR TRAVELS" form..
because, if I happened to add those other country travels.. I will have to split the ONE working experience into several parts.. how do we proceed?

thx in advance..
1. yes. There should be no gaps.

2. Depends on the length of the deputation. A few days, no, but months, probably yes. Might require a PCC also.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
nm_Ranga said:
Hi all,

thx in advance..
1. Its not mandatory.
2. If you have worked in the same home land company, while working abroad you don't have to mention it. but mention the travels accurately in your travel history.

good luck !

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
1. Its not mandatory.
2. If you have worked in the same home land company, while working abroad you don't have to mention it. but mention the travels accurately in your travel history.

good luck !
hi may I know that I have to mentioned all travels in past 10 years? I am a heavy traveler.....

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all,

thx in advance..
1. No gaps at all. If you leave any gaps, they will request you to re submit it through Schedule A IMM5669. If you were waiting to start in different school, put it as unemployed "waiting to start studies in new school".
2.Include the company job information in home country for the whole period, and in description you can write "deputation in X country". And it should reflect so in travel history, and address history if you were actually living there. If you want to give more details, you can mention it in LOE.

Reactions: buddy013