+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history - work experience during studies

Britta875

Sep 5, 2017
Hi all,

maybe someone has had a similar problem and can help me out: I have had a series of casual jobs while I was still enrolled in university and I have no work certificates and very little proof of the employment. Since I was enrolled in university, there isn't really a gap to be filled. But it also says you need to state all jobs you have had in the past 10 years. Wondering how to resolve this since I don't want to leave anything out but I also don't have the work certificates (I emailed everyone today but chances are they will never get back to me).

Grateful for any advice!

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
Hi all,

maybe someone has had a similar problem and can help me out: I have had a series of casual jobs while I was still enrolled in university and I have no work certificates and very little proof of the employment. Since I was enrolled in university, there isn't really a gap to be filled. But it also says you need to state all jobs you have had in the past 10 years. Wondering how to resolve this since I don't want to leave anything out but I also don't have the work certificates (I emailed everyone today but chances are they will never get back to me).

Grateful for any advice!
You need to provide reference letters for all the jobs that you are claiming points for. Ones you are not claiming, you can move them to personal history. No need to provide reference letters for them but make sure to mention all of them.

Britta875

Sep 5, 2017
Excellent, that means I only need a work certificate for the one job that I am claiming the work experience for? Would you happen to have any link to an official page referencing that?

Thank you!!!