+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History (Deputation)

rohan.more

Dec 18, 2017
Hi,

I have a query on Personal History section and wanted to know how to proceed -

I was working in my home country for a firm, I was deployed to Spain for 4 months by this firm and then returned back to work from my home country. Do I need to create 2 separate rows in the Personal History section for this with the same employer? If yes, do I need to do the same in the Work History section.

I am going include this tenure in the address and travel history section, just not clear whether to include it in Personal History section separately.

Thanks in Advance,
Rohan

Tinkerbell18

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023
Hi,

I have a query on Personal History section and wanted to know how to proceed -

I was working in my home country for a firm, I was deployed to Spain for 4 months by this firm and then returned back to work from my home country. Do I need to create 2 separate rows in the Personal History section for this with the same employer? If yes, do I need to do the same in the Work History section.

I am going include this tenure in the address and travel history section, just not clear whether to include it in Personal History section separately.

Thanks in Advance,
Rohan
Is there any harm if we do? I have the same situation. Please let me know what u did. I was thinking of entering this three month deputation in work, travel, address and personal history. I don't see a harm. Or is there?

rohan.more

Dec 18, 2017
Is there any harm if we do? I have the same situation. Please let me know what u did. I was thinking of entering this three month deputation in work, travel, address and personal history. I don't see a harm. Or is there?
You have to include it in travel and address. Additionally, whether to include it in work/personal history depends on whether you were working with the same firm or deployed to local firm in different country. If you show it in work history, you need to have different reference letters for both rows, one for home country and one for host country.

Ahmad1283

Dec 2, 2023
I submitted my application and under personal activities I forgot to mention one employment for which I am not claiming points.
I have no gaps in personal history or 10 years. But my two jobs were overlapping. For example I working in different organizations one in the morning and in the evening with another of which I am claiming my points.
What should I do? Anyone, please tell me?

Kktest1

Apr 15, 2024
Hello , Could you please help. I was on deputation abroad for 2 years. In the last 10 years , I came back in the 2015 year and returned to my home country.This is all under same employment contract,I remained an employee of the same company.So I was working abroad for 1 year and later in home country under the same employer. I will not get a separate reference letter for deputation, I was planning to put this only under personal history and addresses. Will that be okay , or it should be put under employemnt history.

Could you please help

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Hello , Could you please help. I was on deputation abroad for 2 years. In the last 10 years , I came back in the 2015 year and returned to my home country.This is all under same employment contract,I remained an employee of the same company.So I was working abroad for 1 year and later in home country under the same employer. I will not get a separate reference letter for deputation, I was planning to put this only under personal history and addresses. Will that be okay , or it should be put under employemnt history.

Could you please help
I would suggest that you mention it in the Work section also. Just mention the location of your deputation and the dates. The employer would remain the same. You can also attach a LOE in the end explaining the same. In my case I have been working with the same employer for last 13 years and have had multiple deputations to different countries. I have mentioned each one of them as a separate line item.

If you have the tax returns/payslips from the country of deputation, attach them to the LOE.

Cheers,
TFR.

Reactions: Kktest1

Kktest1

Apr 15, 2024
I would suggest that you mention it in the Work section also. Just mention the location of your deputation and the dates. The employer would remain the same. You can also attach a LOE in the end explaining the same. In my case I have been working with the same employer for last 13 years and have had multiple deputations to different countries. I have mentioned each one of them as a separate line item.

If you have the tax returns/payslips from the country of deputation, attach them to the LOE.

Cheers,
TFR.
Thankyou for your reply! Did you also provide reference letters accordingly?

thirdfromright

May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Thankyou for your reply! Did you also provide reference letters accordingly?
No. Just one reference letter which mentions that I have been working with the organization since this date and a list of my job responsibilities. Looking at your posts on another thread, I assume you are working for Infosys.

Kktest1

Apr 15, 2024
No. Just one reference letter which mentions that I have been working with the organization since this date and a list of my job responsibilities. Looking at your posts on another thread, I assume you are working for Infosys.
okay , thank you that is helpful. Yes I was, and haven't got a reference letter yet.