Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Hi
I was filling out my details post-ITA, and got stuck in 'Personal activities' section.
I worked for few months in 2 companies before starting the job I'm claiming points for.
Now, should I mention about these two companies in my past 10 years history? I do not have any supporting documents to prove this work experience, not even the appointment letter.

I'm really confused. Please advise.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcanada said:
Hi
I was filling out my details post-ITA, and got stuck in 'Personal activities' section.
I worked for few months in 2 companies before starting the job I'm claiming points for.
Now, should I mention about these two companies in my past 10 years history? I do not have any supporting documents to prove this work experience, not even the appointment letter.

if you are not claiming the points then do not mention it.

if its a field job and in canada then pls mention it.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
ntwkengg said:
if you are not claiming the points then do not mention it.

if its a field job and in canada then pls mention it.
Thanks netwkengg!
It was outside Canada, but full time.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
forcanada said:
Hi

If you do not mention this in the personal history section, it is misrepresentation. Please do NOT do this.

1) You need not mention the jobs that you are not claiming points for in the "Employment History" section.
2) However, you must truthfully disclose EVERYTHING in the Personal History section.
3) You do NOT have to have any proof for jobs that you do NOT declare in the "Employment History" section but declare it in the "Personal History" section.
4) The same applies for education.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you do not mention this in the personal history section, it is misrepresentation. Please do NOT do this.

1) You need not mention the jobs that you are not claiming points for in the "Employment History" section.
2) However, you must truthfully disclose EVERYTHING in the Personal History section.
3) You do NOT have to have any proof for jobs that you do NOT declare in the "Employment History" section but declare it in the "Personal History" section.

yes raj is right. i did samething. i did a job outside canada for 7 months. so i have mentioned it in personal history but not in employment history as i was not claiming points for that job.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thank you Raj.
I'll do that and hope CIC does not ask for any proofs.
In education, do you mean small courses or highschool?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forcanada said:
Thank you Raj.
I'll do that and hope CIC does not ask for any proofs.
In education, do you mean small courses or highschool?
they wont ask you for proof for things you are not claiming any points. and yes no need to mention high school and small courses which are not giving you any points same logic.

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
ntwkengg said:
they wont ask you for proof for things you are not claiming any points. and yes no need to mention high school and small courses which are not giving you any points same logic.
Thank you again.
Didn't you mention highschool anywhere in your profile?

forcanada

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-06-2016

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021

Hi there,
can you guide,

could we merge the timeline in PH, and mention the primary activity, from this date to that date.