+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Claim History (PCH) and RQ

A

amirchov

In case you need to prove ties to Canada, showing records of visits to a Doctor can help. You can send a request for a Personal Claim History (PCH), which is a summary or listing of all services received under a person's Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) health card number. It is not a personal medical record history, but rather a payment record of medical claims submitted by health care providers against a specific health number.

A PCH include details such as: date service was received, health number, patient's name, date of claim, etc.

This signed request must be made in writing (no special form is required) and include the following information:
  • Health card number
  • Date of birth
  • Time frame of history
  • Mailing and physical address (if different)
  • Signature and date

The request can be sent to:
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Personal Health Information Office
Corporate Administration Services
49 Place d'Armes, 4th Floor
P.O. Box 48
Kingston ON K7L 5J3

There is no fee for this service when the request is performed by the original cardholder. I received my PCH within 3 weeks.

Wish you all good luck!

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
NAME : xxxxxxxx
ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxx

DATE :xxxxxxxxxxx

HELLO,

I kindly request a copy of my Personal Claim History (PCH) with the date range from xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxx 2013. I am sending my personal information to help process my request.

My Personal Information are as follows:

Name: xxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxx
Health Card Number: xxxxxxxxxx
Time Frame of History: From xxxxxxTill xxxxxx
Mailing and Physical Address: xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions regarding this request, please contact me by telephone at
xxx-xxxx--xxxx or via email at xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration of this request. I will look forward to receiving your prompt reply.

Sincerely,
name????

Signature :...............................................................................
mohltc
personal health information office
4th floor
49 place darmes
kingston ontario
k7L5j3
BY MAIL ONLY

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Thank you for all the info, but what to do if someone was healthy enough not to see doctor more than once in three years time?

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Suin said:
Thank you for all the info, but what to do if someone was healthy enough not to see doctor more than once in three years time?
Then that someone hopefully have other detailed evidence to prove residence in Canada

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
Does anybody know that if they will mail in USA address or it has to be Canadian address?
Also the date range should be specific to issue date of health card or to our needs?

Thanks Akhil

akhil

Jul 15, 2011
Thanks!! I called 613 548 6832 and they say they can mail it to US address , which is good!
Thanks all!

eileenf

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhil said:
Thanks!! I called 613 548 6832 and they say they can mail it to US address , which is good!
Thanks all!
Thanks for the update about your direct experience Akhil.

anowarable

Feb 24, 2015
Does anyone know the wait time after requesting the Personal Claim History for receiving from the ministry? I have received the request for this personal claim history after 14 weeks of my interview. Also once I submit my personal claim history, does anyone know how long i have to wait to hear back with a definite answer about my immigration? Please help.

quote author=amirchov link=topic=98908.msg1339522#msg1339522 date=1331811046]
In case you need to prove ties to Canada, showing records of visits to a Doctor can help. You can send a request for a Personal Claim History (PCH), which is a summary or listing of all services received under a person's Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) health card number. It is not a personal medical record history, but rather a payment record of medical claims submitted by health care providers against a specific health number.

A PCH include details such as: date service was received, health number, patient's name, date of claim, etc.

This signed request must be made in writing (no special form is required) and include the following information:
  • Health card number
  • Date of birth
  • Time frame of history
  • Mailing and physical address (if different)
  • Signature and date

The request can be sent to:
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Personal Health Information Office
Corporate Administration Services
49 Place d'Armes, 4th Floor
P.O. Box 48
Kingston ON K7L 5J3

There is no fee for this service when the request is performed by the original cardholder. I received my PCH within 3 weeks.

Wish you all good luck!

[/quote]

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just fill the form available @
http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-4890-84E~1/$File/4890-84E.pdf
then mail it to the address on the form.
I haven't received mine yet, but I was informed that it was completed and mailed to me. the request was received on Feb 06, 2015. so it took about 2 weeks of processing time only.

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mailed the form on 3rd Feb and got the report on 20th Feb. Little over 2 weeks.

cloudycanada

Oct 2, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Taipei (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
Doc's Request.
08-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
07-04-2010
Thanks for the form, sucks they don't have online or phone request like CRA Option C

4/9 Sent XpressPost to Kingston
4/10 arrived Kingston
4/22 document received (faster than I expected)

khanwaja

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Apr 2009
Med's Request
Nov 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2010
LANDED..........
August 2010
Does they accept scanned/printed copy of OHIP Claim form as I am out of country? do they accept if i send by fax (any fax number?) or email.