+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Resident Renewal Timeline 2018

CalgaryIPL

Apr 17, 2017
Hello all,

Online status got updated last night. We recieved your application on June 14th, 2018. Hopefully they can send it in the mail by the end of this month.

Reactions: hargobinder

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Great .Keep us posted. Post when ur app gets processed and approved .It keeps other applicants positive too

D

Deleted member 103187

IRCC sent back my application stating that the photos do not meet specification. I took the photo at shoppers drug mart and I spent almost 30 mins looking at it and all the specs looked ok to me. Still not sure why they sent it back. Anyway I took new pics and sent application back to them. I hope I don’t loose my line on the queue and encounter unnecessary delays

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
IRCC sent back my application stating that the photos do not meet specification. I took the photo at shoppers drug mart and I spent almost 30 mins looking at it and all the specs looked ok to me. Still not sure why they sent it back. Anyway I took new pics and sent application back to them. I hope I don’t loose my line on the queue and encounter unnecessary delays

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hopefully ur app is taken ASAP .When was it received and sent back? Did u get AOR email or they just returned?

babsi123

Apr 26, 2018
I could have written this post and unfortunately it added 6 weeks to my application and it started again when they received the application plus new photos.

When I got my photos done for a second time, the photographer told me that she had heard many times photos from SDM being rejected.

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
I could have written this post and unfortunately it added 6 weeks to my application and it started again when they received the application plus new photos.

When I got my photos done for a second time, the photographer told me that she had heard many times photos from SDM being rejected.

vnps1903

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Photographers are casual too .There are no recommended studios to avoid this issue.When (date)was your application received and returned? Any AOR by email?Usually they open after 3 month. Many applicants are anxious if they could too face this issue

babsi123

Apr 26, 2018
Photographers are casual too .There are no recommended studios to avoid this issue.When (date)was your application received and returned? Any AOR by email?Usually they open after 3 month. Many applicants are anxious if they could too face this issue
My application was sent back 6 weeks after they received it. That can vary though.
I just know that I will avoid SDM for photos now, have heard too many problems.

hargobinder

Oct 30, 2012
Hello all,

Online status got updated last night. We recieved your application on June 14th, 2018. Hopefully they can send it in the mail by the end of this month.
Congratulations. My Appilication was recieved on 13 june but now when i am trying to check online status , their website is down . It says we are currently updating the website .