+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident planning to move to Quebec

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

I came to Canada a year ago with my family as a Federal Skilled Worker (No PNP), I am currently living in Ontario, I am now a permanent resident, I am planning to move to Quebec next summer, do I have the right to do so?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: akaur13

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I came to Canada a year ago with my family as a Federal Skilled Worker (No PNP), I am currently living in Ontario, I am now a permanent resident, I am planning to move to Quebec next summer, do I have the right to do so?

Thanks a lot!
Yes you can move to Quebec as a PR. Your children will be required to attend French school. Not a bad thing. Actually probably a good thing because they will be bilingual. Many still attend university in English if that’s what they want to do. Some people are unaware of the rule.

ousiruon

Sep 23, 2018
Yes you can move to Quebec as a PR. Your children will be required to attend French school. Not a bad thing. Actually probably a good thing because they will be bilingual. Many still attend university in English if that’s what they want to do. Some people are unaware of the rule.
Glad to know, thanks a lot for letting me know!