+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency application confirmation

dolexd

Sep 20, 2014
Hi all,

My lawyer finished my permanent residency application yesterday and paid the fee and submitted all documents yesterday and then sent me the letter of confirmation of completing my application. However, the date that is mentioned there is today's date, March 10, even though the fee and application was paid on March 9th. I am confused why they used today's date when then sent me a confirmation yesterday.

Can you please help me figure this out.

Thanks,

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
If you did a paper application and did it inland then I think that's just a letter from your Lawyer confirming the "THEY" completed and mailed YOUR package..

If that's the case then,
CIC will send you a letter in a week or 3 acknowledging they received your application.. when you get that it'll have a application Number and a UCI number at the top.. you Use those to Link your Application to CIC.. I have no idea how electronic applications work lol

Good Luck with your case !

dolexd said:
Hi all,

My lawyer finished my permanent residency application yesterday and paid the fee and submitted all documents yesterday and then sent me the letter of confirmation of completing my application. However, the date that is mentioned there is today's date, March 10, even though the fee and application was paid on March 9th. I am confused why they used today's date when then sent me a confirmation yesterday.

Can you please help me figure this out.

Thanks,

Leksi 123

Feb 26, 2017
Hi there,

My husband the principal application and me the accompanying spouse . We are both phd students in the USA and teaching assistants( NOC code 4012). My husband has 7 years of teaching assistant experience. 20 hours a week. For the current employement we submitted reference letters, w-2 forms, pay stub and the i-20 official document for f-1 students in the usa. In the reference letter it mentions the funding for 2 semesters and the i-20 as per the USA policy gives funding for 9 months, but he is paid in summer. So I am worried if that will be considered for continous work. We did submit the reference letter from the old employer, which just gives the period of work which comes to 24 months but even on request they did not add the job duties and hours per week, so we attached the information given about teaching assistants from the school's website . The duties are clear but the website says about 20 hours. We also wrote a LOE that the only format they give letters even upon request is that format and won't change. Can someone please help?